Chapter 17 - Honoka Breaks Down

Honoka's Point of View:

"how far did you go"

"she's only using you"

"they had sex"

"These words keep ringing in my head as I walk down the streets of Akihabara. And then out of my anger I threw a punch at Nico-chan. Still I didn't see any reason why would Tsu-chan use me to destroy our goal. I find it impossible. She wouldn't do that to me. The only thing I can think of as to why Nico-chan said that is because she's still stuck in the past. Still believing in herself that she is still a number one school idol. She should stop lying to herself. As for me, if I am really blinded by my love for Tsubasa then I would have been submissive to her every command. From the day we first met. To our current situation I didn't see her do anything wrong. Why would Nico-chan say those kind of things about Tsu-chan. We had sex. So what's the problem with that. We both love each other. I guess the only person to turn to in a situation like this is my mom. Maybe she can give me some advice."

End of Honoka's point of view.

As Honoka heads straight home, she again ponders on the thought of quitting and along with it resigning as student council president. At this moment she didn't want to disturb Tsubasa. She knows that Tsubasa and the rest of A-RISE could be practicing real hard.

Once again Muse's practice has been cancelled. And seeing the sight of a frightened Kotori after witnessing her punch Nico only made things worst for her. She's now outside of her house.

She walks in and greets her mom with a sad tone. She goes up straight to her room. She slowly changes from her workout attire to simple house clothes. She then works on her homework just to pass the time away. After that she starts writing three letters to three different people. Her mom calls her from downstairs.

Mrs. Kousaka: Honoka! Are you alright sweetie? You seem like your sick.

Honoka: I'm ok mom. Just feeling a little tired that's all. And if Yukiho comes home please tell her that I'm just tired.

Mrs. Kousaka: Ok sweetie. If you need anything just call me ok.

Honoka: Ok mom...... I'll just finish my homework.

Mrs. Kousaka: Ok sweetie.

As soon as Honoka walks back to her room. Yukiho arrives and greets her mom.

Mrs. Kousaka: Yukiho...... You better not disturb your sister ok. She's kinda tired.

Yukiho: Ok mom.

Honoka gets teary eyed all of a sudden. Minutes later tears start to flow down from her eyes. She hears footsteps headed her way. She wipes off her tears. And tries to hide her sadness.

Yukiho: Big sister!

Honoka: What is it Yukiho? Is there anything you need?

Yukiho: Nothing sis just curious about what mom said.

Honoka: Oh...... I'm just tired that's all. Being student council president it sure is tough.

Yukiho: Ok big sister. Listen if you need someone to talk to just call me ok.

Honoka: Ok sis. I will let you know if I need someone to talk to.

Yukiho: Ok big sister.

She locks the door of her room and flops on her bed. She looks out the window and watch the sunset.

Honoka: "What a beautiful sight to see."

Night time comes and Honoka is now eating dinner with her family. She barely finished her food and decides to stand up and go to her room.

Honoka: I'm done mom.

Mrs. Kousaka: But you barely have eaten sweetie.

Honoka: It's ok mom I'll just go have some snacks.

Mrs. Kousaka: Ok sweetie I understand.

Honoka's thoughts:

*It's almost midnight and I can't fall asleep. I decided to turn on my laptop and watch some videos. Then I hear my mom coming to my room. This is it looks like she's going to give me a handful of her lectures. But still, what will Kotori-chan think of me? I might end up being a monster in her eyes.*

End of Honoka's thoughts.

Worried about Honoka's well being. Mrs. Kousaka decides to walk up to Honoka's room and talk to her.

Mrs. Kousaka: Honoka sweetie, are you still up?

Honoka: Yeah mom I'm still up.

Mrs. Kousaka: I know you're hiding something from me. Is something bothering you? You can tell me everything.

Honoka: Ok mom I'll tell you but promise you won't tell Yukiho. I don't want her getting worried about me too.

Mrs. Ok sweetie I won't. I promise.

She gets up from her bed and stands up. Honoka tells her mom everything. Including the sex part. Her mom could only gasp in shock. Pretty soon Honoka starts to cry. After telling everything, she was waiting for her mom to get mad about the sex part.

Honoka: I'm so sorry mom. 😭😭😭😭😭

This time she finally breaks down and lets out all that emotion she is carrying in her chest. Her mom could only do nothing but hug her tight. Honoka continues to cry herself loud. Nevermind if she loses her voice. If there's one person who truly understand what Honoka is going through. It had to be her mom.

Just outside her home, Tsubasa silently hears her girlfriend cry out so long. She then knocks on door. And is met by Yukiho. She welcomes Tsubasa and makes her some coffee.

Tsubasa: What is wrong with my Honoka-chan Yukiho-san?

Yukiho: I don't know what is wrong with her. But when mom decided to talk to her, she cried out so loud.

Tsubasa: Maybe she is probably in a lot of stress.

Yukiho: Hmmm. Come to think of it she did say that her duty as student council president is tough.

Tsubasa: Do you believe her?

Yukiho: No...... But I just decided not to ask her. But I have a hunch there's more to tell. Why do you ask Tsubasa-san?

Tsubasa: Because I can sense that she is hiding something from you.

Yukiho: What are you going to do about it?

Tsubasa: Maybe I should go up an comfort her.

Yukiho: Yeah I think that would be the best choice right now.

Tsubasa goes up towards Honoka's room. Once she reaches her room, she finds Honoka sleeping on the lap of her mom. She gently approaches them. Mrs. Kousaka then asks her to help her bring Honoka to her bed.

She agrees to help Honoka's mom. After putting Honoka back to her bed, she asks Mrs. Kousaka why Honoka was crying do loud. However Mrs. Kousaka refuses to answer. All she said was.

Mrs. Kousaka: Why don't you ask her yourself?

Tsubasa knew what Honoka's mom meant. Then she asks something to Mrs. Kousaka.

Tsubasa: Mrs. Kousaka did she admit to you that we had sex?

Mrs. Kousaka: Yes she did mention it to me.

Tsubasa: Are you mad at us for doing it even though we're both still in high school?

Mrs. Kousaka: No I didn't get mad. I was once like you two when I was still in high school. However after graduating I eventually ended up falling in love with my two daughters' father.

Tsubasa: Don't worry Mrs. Kousaka I will get to the bottom of this. Who ever made my Honoka-chan depressed must pay.

Mrs. Kousaka: Please don't resort to violent measures Tsubasa-san.

Tsubasa: Don't worry Mrs. Kousaka. I am not the type of person who uses violence as a problem solver.

Mrs. Kousaka leaves Honoka and Tsubasa alone in the bedroom and goes to her own room. Tsubasa decides to sleep beside her girlfriend. She knows that Honoka will need her comfort once again.