Chapter 26 - The Third Years and The Future of "Muse"

It's been a week since "Muse" won Love Live competition preliminaries. And Tsubasa had to endure an entire week of not seeing Honoka's body. "Muse" is in the finals. Now their practices have become longer. But there are no complaints from everybody. Each one of them stayed focus. Except for three people.

So what do we do now?

After Love Live it will be our graduation.

Should we tell them now?

We have to wait until Love Live ends.

But by that time comes they want us to stay.

If we graduate they have to continue.

Honoka notices that the three third years are talking to themselves. She walks up to Kotori and asks her something.

Hey Kotori-chan...

What is it Honoka-chan?

Have you noticed that Eli-chan, Nozomi-chan, and Nico-chan are talking to each other lately.

Yeah... I've lately notice that too.

What are you two talking about?

Umi-chan... Look... (points to the direction of the third years)

What about them?

They talking to each other more lately. Doesn't that intrigue you?

Come to think of it. Yeah they have been talking to each other more often than not.

Do you think it has something to do with Love Live?

I don't think so... It might be something else.

I wonder what it is...

As the three second years continue to wonder what the three third years as why they have been talking to each other lately. The first years seems clueless of what's going on.

Meanwhile in the student council office.

Hey Honoka-chan how are things between you and Tsubasa-san?

We're doing ok. We plan to have another date this weekend. Why do you ask Umi-chan? I was wondering if we could go on a double date. I'll go ask her.

Ok thanks.

Honoka calls up Tsubasa and tells her about the double date. She agrees on the idea.

Hey Umi-chan Tsu-chan says it's ok with her.

Great!!! I'm sure Kotori-chan would like that.

She grabs Kotori's butt and squeezes it.

Yeeeep!!!! Umi-chan... That's so naughty of you.

Honoka just simply hides her laughter after what Umi did.

I guess that's what happens when you stick around with Nozomi-chan too much.

Honoka-chan....

Hihi... Let's go to class ok.

Meanwhile at the third years class. Eli, Nico, and Nozomi are still wondering if they should tell Honoka and the others about their situation.

Eli-chan... Yes Nico-chan?

How about we tell it them before we practice?

Wait a minute Elicchi...

What is it Nozomi-chan?

Honoka-chan, Umi-chan, and Kotori-chan already know about our situation when we named as the new Student Council Officers.

Yeah you're right. Which means only the first years don't know about this.

So are we going to tell the others?

We have no choice. They have to let know that we can no longer continue as school idols once we graduate.

Then let's settle this once and for all.

Once classes was over all of the members"Muse" went to practice. They practiced real hard until they perfected everything. Everybody made sure they would not miss a beat.

After practice was over the third years gathered everyone. This time they are no longer hesitant about telling the truth. It was now or never.

Hanayo-chan, Rin-chan, and Maki-chan, we have something to tell you. The last three months has been fulfilling to us. However come this March the three of us will be graduating.

The only persons that we mentioned to about this are Honoka-chan, Kotori-chan, and Umi-chan. Even though we didn't tell them to keep it a secret. They did it on their own.

Though it pains us once we graduate we will no longer be school idols. That is why we leave the choice of whether or not to continue as school idols.

Nya.... You mean you're leaving us? Nya...

But if we continue to be school idols it would be different.

It's not that I don't want to be a school idol anymore. But with you guys I finally found a great set of friends.

I know that Maki-chan. But truth is we have to face the fact that once Love Live is over. Our school idol days are over too.

That's why it's up to the six of you to decide if you want to continue being school idols.

What will become of "Muse" if we are down to six members?

Nya... We can always recruit new members. Right? Nya....

Don't you get it? It will be different. If we recruit new members we will start all over again.

What about you Honoka-chan? What is your take on this.?

Right now I don't want to think about it.

But Honoka-chan...

We still have a competition to worry about. If we let this little distraction bother us it could hinder our performance.

I agree with Honoka-chan.

Umi-chan....

So do I.

Kotori-chan...

Honoka-chan's right. Let's not talk about it. Let's focus on Love Live. We will discuss this after Love Live.

Eli-chan... It would be better if the six of us discuss it.

I understand Honoka-chan. Tell us your decision whenever you are ready.

Thank you Eli-chan. You'll have our decision anytime soon.

They all go to the changing room and change back into their school uniform. Then they all went home. Except one of them. Honoka decided to pay Tsubasa a visit.

Once she's outside Tsubasa's house, she rings the doorbell. Tsubasa casually comes out of the house and greets Honoka.

Good evening Honoka-chan

Good evening too Tsu-chan

What brings you here?

I came here to have dinner with you. And just to let you know that your punishment is over.

Does that mean....

Oh yes it's exactly what it means.

Well then.... Shall we... You're just in time. Dinner is ready to be served. Finally I can see that beautiful sexy body of yours again. (smirks)

Don't be too rough ok.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

So the two eat their dinner. Then they clean the dishes. And then the usual routine. Until finally they both go to bed.

I've endured one week of not seeing you naked.

Hihi... I know... It's your fault on why you have to endure it.

Yeah I know... (starts kissing Honoka)

(kissing back) I miss your body too...

I love you Honoka-chan......

I love you too Tsu-chan......