Special Announcement

I am considering writing another TsubaHono Love Live fanfiction. As for the plot and theme of the story. It will depend on what type of story I will think of. Also I once again apologize for the long delays in updating my current works. I've been hit temporarily hit with a writer's slump. Especially with the KotoUmi story. I have a hard time thinking of how to end it with a bang. I hope you will the patience to wait for the next chapters. So please bear with me.

Also coming soon are future NozoEli, NicoMaki, and RinPana stories. Plus a few lemons. As for original stories. One is currently in the process of writing. It's not much in pure Tagalog language. Some words are not translatable to Tagalog. I also have other lemons in the works like the one I am currently working on. The title of the story is "I'm A Dragon King????". And "Girly Air Force: The Hotshot and the Phantom". Maybe in due time I can finish all of my current works.

And then I will start a new one. As for those who have read "Love Live School Idol Project Romance: A Love Affair With A Rival". Thank you for making it reach 2075 views. I hope that you will also read my other stories and make them reach beyond 2000 or more views as well. If you have any questions or suggestions please do message me or place a comment on any of my current works. I will try to take note of them. As for the questions I will try my best to answer them honestly. And I do need your views about my stories. Please feel free to express your opinions about my stories. I am open to constructive criticism.

Your opinions will matter coz it can make me write better stories. That's all for now. Take care everyone and may the Big Guy upstairs keep us all safe from harm.