M.H.D

A/N: So I'm just saying in advanced next chapter may be late cause I don't have it done yet but it will be worth it. Also another thing is after my new Tyrus story will be posted after I finish 10 chapters just so I don't leave you guys in the dark. 

One last thing thx for over 600 reads! I love you all and the support.

I yawned stretching making my legs hit the foot of the bed. I looked over at my phone biting my lip debating on whether or not to do this mental health day thing Reed was talking about. I grabbed my phone holding the power button.

"Slide to power off" I turned off my phone and got up getting ready for the day. I went downstairs grabbing a muffin from the table and took a bite going to the living room.

"Any plans today Cy?" My dad asked laying on the couch playing Tetris.

"Not at all" I sat down next to I'm grabbing a controller.

"Your so old school"

"Hey Tetris is and will always be the best game"

"You won't be saying that after I beat you"

"You can try" He smirked ruffling up my hair. After an hour or so of gifting around with my dad he passed out on the couch. I was hanging on my bed upside down and watching a scary movie.

"Maybe I should text Tj"

"Don't do it next thing we know we're in a whole bunch of problems we can't get out of" I looked over at my phone biting my lip wanting to text Tj making sure he was okay.

"It's like he said he doesn't need us babying him" I sighed pulling my attention back to the Tv. Ignoring the temptation to text Tj. I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep but I had too much energy to sleep. I reached in my drawer and began rummaging through it finding nothing interesting.

"Hey Cy I'm going to work something came up!" My dad yelled from downstairs.

"Wait!" I rushed downstairs.

"Can I come with you? I'm bored"

"Sure sport" I haven't been to my dad's job since I was a kid.

TJ'S POV

I sighed looking at my phone seeing Cyrus still hasn't texted me yet. I called Buffy and after a few rings she answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Buffy has Cy texted you at all?"

"No why?"

"Because he hasn't texted me all day and not three in the afternoon"

"That's weird"

"What if something bad happened"

"Then his parents would have called or something"

"What if they were involved!"

"Tj your worrying too much maybe he's just busy"

"He would If say-"

"Tj calm down he doesn't have to talk to us everyday" I hung up the phone tossing it on my bed.

"He would of said something right?" I laid down looking at the ceiling when I felt my phone ring. I looked at the caller Id and saw it was Reed.

"What's up?"

"There a party tonight and me and you are going"

"What party Reed?"

"This girl name Suzie"

"No thanks I'll just stay home"

"Come on bro you know you wanna go"

"Fine fine it will get my mind of Cyrus I guess"

"Trouble In love town?"

"No, he just hasn't texted me all day"

"Oh well maybe he's busy or something"

"Ya I guess"

"Alright I'm coming over you sound so sad and it's making me sad" I chuckled at the comment getting up.

"Andi is really rubbing off on you" I cracked a smile at my joke and Reed scoffed hanging up the phone.

CYRUS'S POV

"So what's new with you and Tj?" My dad asked typing on his computer.

"Stuff" I responded fidgeting with my sleeve.

"Nothing new"

"Nope"

"Then why the no phone day?"

"You mean mental health day?"

"Yeah" Before I could respond there was a knock on my dad's office door and he went outside.

I began organizing everything on my dad's desk while he was on what sounded like an important conversation outside. He came back inside a couple of minutes later with a huge smile on his face.

"Guess what"

"What?"

"I just got a raise!" He somewhat yelled hugging me.

"Awesome"

"Tonight we're going to celebrate" He released me from the hug smiling like crazy.

~(Later That Night)~

It was a little after eight and we had just gotten home from the restaurant. I turned my phone on and say a lot of text messages from Tj. I called him and he answered instantly. 

"Cy are you ok!"

"Yeah I was just busy all day" I lied.

"Told you" I heard Buffy and Reed say in the background.

"Hey were going to a party can you come?"

"I'll ask give me a sec" I went to the kitchen and asked my parents.

"Hey can I go to a party with Tj and everyone"

"I don't know Cy" My mom responded.

"Please"

"Fine" They both said in unison.

"Just be safe"

"I know mom" I ran upstairs and took a quick shower and put on a blue polo shirt with jeans with some blue sneakers as well. I looked in the mirror fixing my hair.

"Alright Cyrus it's you first high school party so don't do anything dumb or dorky"

"Like what you're doing right now?" I jumped looking in the doorway seeing Tj.

"You look cute" His comment made me blush a light pink as he grabbed me by the waist kissing me on the check.