Love Bite

(THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE SHORT)

I was sitting in the office while Tj and the other kid were being talked to. Tj's parents walked through the office door and noticed me sitting.

"Are you ok Cy, what happened?"

"Yeah I'm alright, Tj got into a fight because some kid pushed me to the ground" I responded nervously. His mom patted my shoulder before going into the office. After a while, I was sent back to class, and the rest of the day I was worried about Tj.

"At least he won the fight," Jonah said, I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood but I didn't respond. Amber punched Jonah's shoulder making me chuckle a small bit.

"Did they tell your parents?"

"Yeah they couldn't come to the school though"

"Are they mad?" Buffy asked concerningly.

"No, they're more worried"

"Well I'm gonna walk home today"

"Want me to wa-"

"No thanks I'd rather be alone right now," I said cutting Jonah off.

TJ'S POV

"Grounded for what!"

"You got into a fight Tj and you got suspended!" My dad yelled back to me. I could feel the rage inside of me.

"I did it because he was bothering Cyrus!"

"You can't fight everyone who bothers Cyrus"

"You are grounded end of discussion" My mom added.

"This is not fair!" I stormed upstairs throwing my bag against the wall and threw some of my stuff to the ground. I laid down breathing hard trying to calm myself down. I just laid down for about fifteen minutes trying to rest the anger that I felt. I heard a knock on my window and I looked over to see Cyrus. I rushed over to it and opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you obviously" I grabbed his hand helping him climb through the window. "Your eye looks-"

"Terrible I know"

"Not terrible...Alright, it looks terrible" I chuckled laying down on my bed.

"What happened?" Cyrus looked around my room seeing the mess I made.

"Nothing" He sat on the edge of my bed.

"Cyrus I'm-" A knock on the door interrupted me.

"Quick hide in the closet" Cyrus rushed to the closet as my mom walked in as he slid the closet door closed.

"Tj you understand why we're grounding you right?"

"I guess, can you just leave me alone please"

"Alright" She replied softly and closed the door. Cyrus walked out of the closet laying next to me.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and I'm sorry for getting in a fight"

"It's ok T"

"No, it's not, you shouldn't have to see me like this Cy" Cyrus wrapped his arms around me pecking me on the lips. He pulled out his necklace tucked in his shirt and did the same with mine.

"You bought this because you love me and because you know you're not gonna lose me"

"I love you Muffin"

"I love you to scary basketball guy"

"You know, that black eye gives you a sexy bad boy look" I chuckled at his comment holding him close to me.

"Since when did you like bad boys?" He kissed me and after a couple of seconds neither of us pulled away I sat up and he sat in my lap and before I knew it, we were making out. I wrapped my hands around his waist and kissed his neck causing him to let out a tiny moan.

"I have to go home"

"Come on stay a little longer" I held him tighter kissing his neck again but not parting my lips.

"I'm serious my mom is gonna get mad" He managed to let out. He playfully pushed me off and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What?"

"I left a hickey" He picked up his phone looking at his camera.

"Oh my god, my mom is gonna kill me" I took off my hoodie and handed it to Cy.

"Here hide it with this" I said taking off my hoodie. 

"Alright, by the way, I have six of your hoodies now"

"When am I gonna get them back?" I asked playfully.

"Never" I got up as Cy climbed out the window. I slapped his butt making him blush a hard red.

"Love you"

"I love you too"

CYRUS'S POV

~(The Next Day)~

"Hey Amber" She closed her locker giving me a smile.

"Are you busy?"

"I was gonna go see Andi in the library" She blushed a small bit.

"Why do you have your hood on inside?" She pulled off my hood and her eyes widened.

"Damn Tj really did it huh" I blushed a bright pink and quickly put my hood back on.

"Can you put makeup on it or something please?"

"Yeah" She pulled me into the girl's bathroom and I freaked out a little bit.

"So you guys had sex yesterday" Amber joked at me. I blushed hard looking down.

"N-I-no!" I flustered.

"Relax I'm joking"