A Map To Love

(This chapter sounds like the final chapter but it's not don't worry)

TJ'S POV

I was lying down on my bed tossing a ball in the air, letting out grunts of boredom. I got up and looking out my window bored out of my mind. I couldn't text or hang out with Cyrus because he said he had this family thing tonight.

I looked outside and was inspired to write something for Cyrus something beautiful. I walked to my desk and pulled out a notebook and pencil and began writing.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Cyrus Goodman I love you

I smiled at the cheesy poem I wrote than began to write another one.

Every day seem to be the best

That's when I see you and my heart doesn't rest

Beating and beating I can't tell how fast

It warms my heart seeing you smile a laugh

Every week I see you and your lips

Wondering when I can get a kiss

When I lean on you you're just so warm

For you, I would walk through a storm

I smiled once again and continue to write poem after poem.

~(The Next Day)~

CYRUS'S POV

I opened my locker and a piece of paper fell out. I knelt down and picked it up and examined it. It was a green folded piece of paper that smelt like flowers. I began to read it quietly out loud.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Cyrus Goodman I love you

I giggled and blushed a little putting the note in my pocket and started heading towards algebra. I walked through the classroom doors and saw Tj listening to music.

"Thanks for the poem"

"What poem?" Tj gave me a playful smirk.

"Th-"

The bell rang and the teacher told everybody to take their seats.

I took my seat and reached for my algebra textbook under the desk and felt another slip of paper. I slowly opened it up and began to read it.

Grass is green

The sky is blue

There's nowhere I'd rather be but with you

I blushed as I closed the note and put it in my pocket. I looked over at Tj writing down something in his notebook. After what felt like forever the bell rang and I turned to Tj.

"Thanks for the other poem"

"What poem?"

"Ugh" Tj smirked a little.

"How many did you write?"

"A couple"

"Ha so you admit to writing the poems"

"I admit nothing and what poems?" Tj gave me that cute heart-melting smirk again as I gave him a face of frustration.

~(Lunch)~

I was sitting at the lunch talking to Andi, Buffy, Jonah, and Reed when a girl walked up and handed me a brown bag.

"It's from Tj"

'"Thanks?" I said raising an eyebrow.

I said with a questioning tone. I opened the bag and inside was a muffin with a piece of paper attached. I opened the piece of paper and read it out loud.

The stars in the sky can't compare

To Cyrus Goodmans beautiful stare

"Awwwww" Andi took the paper out my hands and read it. I couldn't help but blush as I bit into the muffin. I explained to the group what's Tj was doing when I notice something on the back of the note.

"Andi hand me the note"

I pulled out the other poems I had found and turned them over. They all had pictures drawn on them like a map. I put the papers together and it was a map of all the poems and the last drawing looked like the park but a piece of the puzzle was still missing.

"Maybe it's leading you to the park" Jonah said.

"Yeah it makes sense"

"I'll finish this after school"

~(After School At The Park)~

I looked around and saw Tj sitting on a swing.

"Alright, so where is it?" He shrugged his shoulders looking down at the swing next to him. I looked over and saw a piece of paper on it and grabbed it and began to read it.

In my eyes, you are Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin

I'm my eyes you are Extraordinary

In your eyes, I used to be a Scary Basketball Guy

In your eyes now I'm the Love Of Your Life

In my eyes, I will Never Let You Go

In your eyes, you will always see this C

In my eyes, I will always see that T Around Your Neck Glisten

I could feel tears filling my eyes and I wrapped my arms around Tj.

"The poems were amazing"

"Thanks Muffin"

"The best day of my life was sitting next to you in history class"

"The best day of my life was finding out you liked me" Tj pressed his lips against mine and our kiss felt like it lasted for an eternity.

(Alright So If I cant think of ideas for a new thing the gang will face I'm gonna put the story on hold but don't worry if I do that means I'm working hard in this story and other story's to come)

(Also if your a Narry shipper {Best Friends Whenever} I suggest reading NicahDrake fan fic it's really good)