The Cabin

My mom and dad had agreed to let me go with Cyrus and his family to his grandparents cabin and I was packing up the rest of my stuff.

"You got everything?" My mom asked knocking on the open door.

"Yup"

"You sure" My dad added raising his eyebrow.

"Yes"

"You got your bug spray?"

"Yes mom"

"Condoms?" My dad joked nearly making me choke on air.

"Relax it's a joke, but if you do decide to-"

"Ew ew, dad stop please!" I said shaking my head trying to forget what he just said. I heard a car horn from outside and looked out my window seeing Cyrus's car.

"That's him, I left all the number and stuff on the table"

"Alright, please be safe and call as soon as you get there"

"Alright mom" I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and hugging my dad.

"Hello" I greeted Cyrus's parents taking a seat in the back.

"Hey muffin" I kissed Cyrus in the cheek and he grabbed my hand.

"You boys ready?"

"Yeah" Cyrus and I sad excitingly. Cyrus leaned next to me putting his head on my shoulder and I slowly ran my fingers through his soft hair. We had been on the road for about an hour and a half and we had just stopped to get gas.

"Cy you want anything?" I whispered as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Donuts" He said in a quiet sleepy voice putting his head back on my shoulder. I chuckled slowly getting up resting his head against the car door. I got the donuts and some more snacks then headed back to the car.

"Someone's awake now" I chuckled handing Cy a donut.

"How are you so energetic? we've been on the road for more then an hour" I smiled at the comment kissing him on the cheek.

"Just excited I get to spend time with you Muffin" I said making him blush a light pink color.

"Dad how much longer is the ride?"

"About two and a half more, don't worry it should be quicker there's no traffic" His mom got back in the car and we're we're on our way once again. During the ride Cy and I played games in the dark I had brought with me.

~(At The Cabin)~

"Boys wake up we're here" I heard a soft voice say, I fluttered my eyes open and saw a lot of tall trees and medium length grass grass. Cyrus and I got out the car and before I could say anything his grandparents greeted us.

"Cyrus!" His grandma said hugging him tight then looking at me.

"You must be the one responsible for making this boy so happy!" She then wrapped me in a tight hug that made it feel like I couldn't breath.

"Hi miss-"

"You can call me Anne dear" She said giving me a sweet smile.

"Where's Dad?" Cyrus's Dad asked as Anne hugged him.

"I'm right here" A man said coming from a cabin walking towards us.

"Cyrus it's so good to see you" He said smiling giving him a hand shake.

"You must be Tj" He shook my hand with a tight grip.

"Why don't we all go inside?" We walked along the short dirt trail that led to the cabin and went inside.

"This looks really nice" I said looking around.

"Make yourself at home, tonight we're gonna be sleeping outside" Anne said smiling walking through the living room.

"So Tj Cyrus tells me you quite the basketball player"

"Yeah" I'm the captain of the basketball team"

"How about a quick one on one"

"Your on" I said, letting out a small laugh.

"Cyrus you want to come help me make lunch?"

"Sure grandma"

Cyrus's POV

"So, Tj is cute" My grandma said as she nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah" I responded smiling a bit

~(Later That Night)~

Tj and I were sitting next to each other in front of the bonfire as we roasted marshmallows with everyone else. As everyone talked I kept turning my head feeling small glances of that heart melting smile. I grabbed his hand lightly and rubbed small circles into his palm.

"I love you" He whispered making me blush. Even though I was use to him saying it all the time, I couldn't help but blush every time he did it made me feel all warm inside and gave me butterflies.

(Sorry for the short chapter don't hate me)