Thirty Six

"Sirius," Remus gasps entering the dorm. It was the first time the boys had seen each other since yesterday evening, let alone talked to each other.

The dark haired boy is laying on his bed shifting through the polaroids Remus kept on his nightstand. Immediately Sirius sits up, stuffing the pictures under his leg. "Remus!" he exclaims sliding off the bed. Without even thinking he pulls the taller boy in his arms with a bone crushing embrace.

Initially shocked, Remus warms to the feeling of Sirius' touch and wraps his arm around Sirius' torso. It lasts a while, longer than either had anticipated, before they finally break apart. Sirius caresses Remus' cheek, with his thumb instantaneously pulling him down to press their lips together. Remus opens his mouth willingly, allowing his tongue to run along Sirius' mouth. The light stubble on Sirius' face tickles his smooth complexion, blood rushing to his head in the heat of the moment.

Sirius' teeth pull at Remus' bottom lip playfully as he ends the kiss. He rests their foreheads together, closing his eyes. "Sorry," he says breathlessly. "I just really wanted to do that."

Remus licks his lips, the taste of Sirius still lingering. "I broke up with her," he admits.

Sirius' eyes snap open. "You did?"

"I did."

Remus walks forward, his hands pressed against Sirius' front, until they hit the bed. Falling backwards, Sirius pulls Remus down with him, attaching his lips to the spot he knew drove Remus crazy. His legs wrap around Remus' waist, sinking him closer while their lips meet again. Remus grabs a fistful of Sirius' silky hair, tugging gently to release a moan from the boy underneath him. Sirius' tongue explores every inch of Remus' mouth fiercely, his hand lowering down Remus' front.

"Oh my God!"

Both boys rip apart quicker than McGonagall can say "Gryffindor." They pant heavily on opposite sides of the room looking like deer in the headlights. Remus slaps a hand over his neck, rubbing the hickey Sirius had left, embarrassingly. Sirius, on the other hand, doesn't seem as scared. Instead, he looks more annoyed.

James' jaw is still on the floor, shielding his eyes with his forearm.

"P-Prongs!" Remus greets with a voice crack. "Uh, what's up?"

James lowers his arm, revealing his pink face. "What's up? I just found my two best mates making out! That's what's up!" He turns to Sirius, raising his arms exasperated, "Why didn't you tell me you fancied Remus!"

"Because the only thing you asked me was to rate your looks!" Sirius exclaims.

"A bloody seven point four..." James scoffs. "Not even seven and a god damn half!"

"You said to be honest!"

Remus' head follows their banter like a tennis match, utterly lost. "What the hell is going on?" he barks irritatedly.

Sirius sighs, adjusting his hair in the window reflection. "Prongs is mad that he isn't a seven point five out of ten."

"But -" He turns to James who has moved across the dorm. Trying to make sense of the situation, Remus stares between the two who were continuing with their day to day activities. "What?"

"I know Sirius is gay," James answers. "But I'm offended that you didn't tell me, Moony. It hurts, really." Remus groans, chucking a pillow across the room at him. "Hey!"

"So you're not..."

"Honestly, as long as I don't have to walk in on you two fucking, it's all good."

Sirius laughs, slapping a hand over his mouth to muffle it. "Well I've got tell Peter now," he says while clearing his throat. "Can't keep him out of the loop. Imagine the poor bloke's face if he was the one to walk in!"