Chapter 1.

"Ring..."my alarm clock went off. Pulling off my covers, I crawled out of bed. It was another Monday morning. Bleh! l hate school.

After washing up, I changed into a long sleeved T-shirt and jeans. Slipping in my converse, I grabbed my bag. Armed with an apple, I waved good bye to Ryan and stepped out of the house to tackle another day of lame school.

Damn it. Rebecca would be there. I hate her. She is the fakiest of the fakiest girls in school not only that, she is THE most popular girl in school. Only God knows how much money she spend on those stupid make up. Oh wait, her two "besties" will know. And they are Mandy and Susan. Together they are the most popular and apparently most fakiest yet pretty girls in school. Damn it. Sometimes they really go past the line.

Not only that, Rebecca's father is a good friend of One Direction. Yes, the big, huge, famous band, THE One Direction. Because of that everyone wants to stick up to her and act all sweet and fake in front of her. Most of them are bitches. I mean all they do is stick up to them. They just want to meet One Direction. They would be like-

" Oh! Bec! I love your eyeliner!"

"oh, Bec! You look beautiful today! "

"oh, Bec! Love your new skirt!"

Its Bec here and Bec there. Stupid stupid stupid. I hate my life.

_________________________________________

Arriving at school, I plopped down in my usual seat, the seat at the back of the class. In school, I kind of have a reputation of being the girl who never talks in class. Weirdly, to them, teachers also don't call on me. That's because I always get straight As. That's why, no teacher call on me. They all know I'm listening and that I will score well for the examinations, even though I don't talk in class.

At my seat I started to write. I don't understand why but I love to write. Mostly I write about my feelings.

So I have a notebook that contains all my feelings each and every day. But in that notebook I write down some random stuff like poems and also draw musical notes. So I'll bring my precious notebook every where I go.

"What have you got here, Sarah?" a familiar, high pitched voice soon filled my ears and my precious notebook was taken away from my sight.

Looking up, I saw Rebecca, Mandy and Susan. They were all dressed in tight crop tops with different colors each and a way too short black leather skirt.

"Give it back Rebecca." I pleaded as I tried to reach for my helpless notebook. Being too short, as usual, I failed miserably.

"Nuh-uh-uh," she shook one of her perfectly manicured nail in my face. Oh come on! " Not so fast, " she added.

Fuck.

"Let's see what you've got here, hmm?" and there goes my secrets, I thought.

"It's nothing Rebecca. " I said as I finally got hold of my precious book.