Chapter 18.

"Hello?"

"Hey. It's Niall."

"Hi." I wasn't expecting this.

"So... er. Are you free this Friday?"

"Well, erm. Yea. Why?"

"Well, I was thinking if you wanted to go to out place to watch a movie or something..."

"Well. Sure."

"Great. I guess I'll see you on Sunday? I'll pick you up at 7? Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah. Sure. It's fine. So I'll see you there then."

"Yup."

"Bye."

"Bye bye."

Oh my goodness. I can't believe it. I wanted to tell someone about this. I couldn't believe it. With that, I've got an extra story in my journal and an interesting story to tell Ryan.

_ _ _

The very next day, I went to the cafe early in the morning with excitement rushing through my veins and huge butterflies flying around in my stomach.

Upon arriving at the cafe, I saw the manager waiting for me outside. She greeted me with a warm smile. She brought me to the locker room where she gave me a key which led to my locker.

Next, she introduced me to the girl who was at the cashier the other day. She had beautiful blonde hair and she also had gorgeous green eyes. She was clad in a simple T-shirt and jeans with sneakers and a dark green apron. She looks so pretty. The manager told me that she'll be teaching me everything I need to know about the restaurant.

I immediately felt insecure. I was so ugly and here she is, being so pretty just by being herself.

"What's your name?" She asked politely.

"Sarah," I answered.

"Well, I'm Stephanie. You can call me Steph. Welcome to The Little family!"

"Thank you,"I replied shyly.

"Here, I'll bring you around."

She brought me to behind the counter and taught me how to use the cashier. She brought me to the kitchen. She showed me where to find the cakes and she also showed me who else was working there.

Actually, it was just us and a 2 really close friends. One of them makes the coffee, Johnny, the other makes the cake, Anthony. We were the only waiters and cashiers around.

According to Steph, she said that the two boys were our 'parents' as they were the first few who were hired. Steph was the oldest 'child' while I was the youngest.

Since it was a Saturday, the cafe opens later. Soon after all the introduction, it was 8.

Steph let me flipped over the sign to officially open the shop.

We waited about 15 minutes before the first customer came. She came over to the cashier who was me and ordered. Quickly entering her orders, I told her how much cost. She took her change before asking ,"You're new here, aren't you?"

I replied yes. I wanted to ask her how she knew but was cut by Steph who greeted her warmly.

She must be a regular customer.

*A/N: Picture of the cafe on top if you want know how it looks like. It looks something like that just that it's a café... Able to visualise?