Chapter 24

We had taken Anthony's car to his house. He bought us to his room. It was plain and simple.

He quickly set up his computer and soon, we were all sitting on the floor, discussing on how we should make the poster and the flyer. In the end, we drew out a poster.

Amazingly, Johnny had incredible drawing. He drew a cartoonish picture of a girl and a boy. The girl was drinking a cup of tea. The boy was staring at the girl from another table. Under it, he wrote the name of the cafe in cursive. Underneath it, he wrote, 'anything can happen here".

It was beautiful. However, he told us that is 'ugly as shit'. He decided to go back home and draw a few of them to paste it in the cafe. Back to the flyer, we did something like that, with he theme of love.

After that, we went to watch a movie and we had a really fun time. Just then, it was already 7. We quickly packed up and we promised each other that we would be jotting down the ideas if we had them.

Soon after, Anthony sent us home. As I stayed the furthest, he sent me home last.

At my doorstep, I was about to bid farewell to him when he said, “Sarah. I've- I've got something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"I... Will you go out with me?"

What? I was stunned. I can't believe he asked me. I had fallen for this stupid trick once. I'm not falling it again.

"Anthony is this some kind of a joke?" I asked in a cruel tone."What? NO. No...no" he trailed off. His head was lowered to the ground and his eyes were full of sadness.

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I mean, something happened before, and, and I'm not read for this relationship yet and I don't really, I don't really treat you as that kind of person. I... I just think that you're my colleague and a really good friend. That's all."

"Oh."

"I'm so sorry. But we still can be friends right?"

"It's fine. And yes, we still can be friends." He gave a huge smile even though I knew it was fake and that he did it to make me feel all right.

The pang of guilt hit me right away when I head inside and close the door. Ryan was there watching television. I told him everything.

He just told me to relax, take it easy, it's alright. And that one day, I can finally be able to be in a relationship.

I hope so.

_ _ _

It was that time of the year again. The boys were going on a tour.

I went to the airport to see them off. I hugged the boys, and told them I would miss them. When it came to Niall, I hugged him a little while more, taking in his smell. I've spent the most time with him and I'm going to miss him the most.

The boys hugged their girls as they made their way to the gate, with their heads down, not wanting to attract any fans.

Standing at the gate, I bade farewell to the boys. We waited till the boys were out of sight before heading home. Perrie drove us home.

Upon arriving home, I sat in my bed silently, just thinking about Niall. About an hour or so later, Ryan knocked on my door.

"Come in."

Coming in, he sat down on my bed carefully and asked, “What’s wrong?"

"Nothing," I said, avoiding his gaze.

"Tell me." He encouraged.

"It's nothing, Ryan."

"Look. I know everything about you. I've seen you cry and I've seen you be sad. What's wrong with telling me what's making you unhappy?" He asked, with a hit of disappointment.

"I don't know what's wrong. I- I. Ugh. I just miss Niall so much!" I signed, lying back down on my bed with my pillow lying on my chest.

Lying down, Ryan places his elbow next to my face and supported his face with his palm. Smiling, he said, “How much?"

"I don't know," I replied angrily, frustrated at myself for feeling such feelings.

"Woo. You like him don't you?" He taunted with a smile on his face.

I looked at him and gave him a 'Seriously? What the fuck?' face.

"That's a yes, then," he said smiling sitting up.

"No!" I protested loudly, trying to defend myself as I sat up.

"I do NOT like him. I repeat. DO NOT. You hear me?" I made sure that he hadn't had that idea of us together in his head.

Smiling, he said," Okay. If you say so." He smirked at me.

"Ugh." I sighed to myself as I lay back on the bed, giving up.

He got up from my bed soon after and went off. Before he closed the door, he taunted me saying, “I’m not gonna disturb you thinking of your love..."

"Shut up!" I yelled at him jokingly as he closed the door.

***
A/N: thank you guys for 100 reads... Love you all. Don't forget to comment, follow and vote!!! Thanks guys! :D