Chapter 9.

*The next morning*

"Shh... you're gonna wake than up!

"Hehehe..."

"Shut up Harry."

"Sorry."

I woke up to a phone in my face trying to take a picture.

Picture?

Shit.

Covering my face, I pleaded them to stop," Guys. Please."

Just then, I realised that Niall was snuggled into my neck. Not only that, his arms were wrapped around my waist.

Shocked, I tried to get out of his grasp. But he just held me tighter.

Not knowing what to do, I tried to wake him up. I shook his arm gently. Slowly, his eyes fluttered open.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Niall exclaimed once he saw the position he was in.

Blushing a deep red, I said," It's fine."

When Niall realised that they were trying to take their picture, Niall shouted," Get outta my room!"

" Chill. Don't have to be so angry! " Zayn commented cooly as the boys made their way to the door.

When the door closed, Niall started to apologise about everything. Blushing a deeper shade, I shook my head.

After that, we got put of bed.

"You can use the toilets here," he offered," I'll use the one in Harry's.

Leading me to the toilet, he found a toothbrush for me to use. Then he headed off, closing the door behind him.

Such a gentleman.

Looking in the mirror,

Sigh...

I don't deserve this.

I'm so ugly.

I'm so fat.

Why do they like me so much?

Turning around, I tried to stop thinking about that and I washed up.

After washing up, I made my way downstairs, wearing the clothes I wore when I came.

Seeing Jessica, I quickly passed her her clothes and thanked her profusely for such hospitality.

As I headed to the kitchen, I smelled good food. Excited, I went to the kitchen with a spring in my steps, knowing well there is food to eat.

When I entered the kitchen, I realised Harry was cooking. Beside him on the table top, there were many plated of food. There were pancakes, waffles, toast, hash brown, scrambled eggs and Coffee.

Upon seeing all these food, I was elated. Who doesn't love food?

"Morning," I greeted them calmly.

"Morning," Harry answered. "Here," handing me a plate, he said," Grab anything you want and eat, alright Love?"

Nodding, I smiled.

I grabbed 2 pancakes, a harsh brown, some scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee. After those thoughts in the toilet, I decided to keep to the diet now.

I brought the plate to where Liam, Sophia, Louis, Eleanor and Perrie were seated, at the dining table. Greeting them warmly, I started digging in.

"Wow. Are you really that hungry?" Liam commented.

"Hm? Oh. No. I just eat a lot." I smiled." Where's Zayn?" I asked curiously.

"Still sleeping," Perrie answered.

"Oh. Aren't you gonna wake him up?"

"It's fine. They've got nothing going on today. So he can sleep till he's satisfied." Perrie said.

Well, It was another day in school. Niall sent me home and I quickly changed out to a fresh new clothes.

Slipping on my converse and my bag, I went to school.