Chapter 10.

*Flashback*

"Hi. My name's Benny. Most people call me Ben." A boy introduced himself. He was a new boy. He had just transferred.

He was clad in a three-quater length black shirt and a pair of tight jeans. He was wearing a pair of sneakers.

He had a few tattoos on his arms. And I bet there's even more under his shirt. He had a lip ring that moved ever time he spoke.

He seemed like the bad ass kind of guy.

However he looked quite cute, to be honest.

"Well? Anything else you like to tell us?" The teacher prompted him.

"Nope," he shook his head.

"Then, please, take a seat."

He walked straight towards the back of the class.

Please don't seat here.

Please.

He dragged the chair that squeaked loudly against the floor and took a seat. Beside me.

"Great." The teacher smiled. But he muttered under his breath," Sit with the A student." Or that's what I thought he said.

"Hi." He greeted me coolly.

I just smiled.

_ _ _

"Are you going down for recess?" He asked me. Apparently we had most of our classes together and I had to bring him everywhere.

I shook my head and smiled.

"Why not?"

I shook my head.

"You haven't spoke to me all day."

I smiled.

"You're not much of a talker, huh?"

I nodded my head.

Right about then, my teacher called for me.

Yes. That teacher.

He asked me to be more interactive. "Maybe you could start by talking to Ben," he suggested.

I nodded and he released me. I heaved a sign of relief that I didn't even know I was holding.

He's just a teacher.

"Hey. What did he say?"

"He told me to be more interactive."

"Whoa."

"What?"

"You talked."

"That... that's not the point." I stuttered, blushing.

"Oh?"

I nodded my head.

Then he smiled at me. I looked at him. And I felt different. His smile. Him. It brought me to another planet. Just then, I felt as if I had fallen in love.

*End of flashback*

It has been 6 months now. I had graduated. Ever since that day, we had been a couple.

Until 3 months ago.