Chapter 25

"Hello?" I answered in frustration at the phone that was ringing obnoxiously on the table. It was in the middle of the night!

"Hey!" Niall greeted me with a hint of happiness in his voice.

"Hey Niall." I smiled, completely forgotten about my anger.

"Skype?" He asked.

"Mhm," was all it need before he hung up.

Quickly checking the time, I realized it was 3 in the morning.

I quickly too out my laptop and turned it on. While it was starting up, I quickly grabbed a packet of oreo and opened it.

Upon opening Skype, I had a request from Niall. I quickly accepted it and a window popped out. There was Niall's face on it.

"Hello!" He shouted with a huge smile.

"Hey, Nialler." I smiled calmly, unlike him, even thought I was as excited as he was.

"Sarah! We just landed!"

"Hm… ok?"

"I'm so excited!"

"Why? I thought you do this all the time!"

"Well, yea. But I still am excited."

Just like that, we talked about how our day was and everything.

All too soon, Liam called for him and he had to go. With that, I said goodbye and ended the Skype call.

_ _ _

Now he calls everyday, after his show. He would always call me on the phone before skype-ing me. I would always wake up in the middle of the night or reply the call while I was working. If I weren’t working, I would most likely be lying on the couch, watching television. But if I were, Niall wouldn't be able to see me.

Most of our calls include how our day were or what happened that day. Usually, Niall had a lot to say as he had been on stage and should have seen many interesting signs and stuff. So most of the time, I'll be listening to him talk about the time he had on stage instead of talking about my day.

If he listens to me, it'll be really boring. I would only tell him about customers that throw tantrums. I usually kept quiet and listen to him talk about everything. Whenever he asks me about my day, I'll just say it was all right. I was more or a listener than a talker. I'll rather listen to him talk than talk myself.

_ _ _

Now, about the cafe.

It was all right. We had printed the flyers. Anthony printed the flyers that he had drawn on the computer. And Johnny gave us the A3 posters that he had colored without printing at all! Both their art piece had the same theme and same kind of cartoon. It was plain, simple and sweet. Yet it brought color to these plain white walls of the cafe.

I felt like this was going to be a success.

We brought both our ideas and the completed work to Anthony's house.

Steph's idea was having someone sing in the cafe to attract people to come to the cafe. My idea was to make more drinks such as milkshakes and milk and soft drinks for the customers to drink, it'll attract younger customers.

After much discussion, we decided to have both the ideas.

I taught Anthony how to make those drinks from an online blog. We went to the kitchen and made the milkshakes. It was really awkward. He liked me and I don't. He's just a friend to me but I'm not to him. We quickly worked our way and finally made 4 cups of milkshakes.

Steph and Johnny went to search online to try and be find some singers that were not only cheap but also a good singer. However, according to them, they could only find cheap rock singers, there were no cheap singers who sang normal pop songs and calming songs.

Taking a break, we drank the milkshakes that we made and watched television. We were watching X-factor when all of a sudden, Steph screamed! All of us were stunned and we're taken and back, thinking that she had gotten crazy. However, she just exclaimed excitedly," We could have auditions!"

We hadn't thought of that. Not until Steph told us. It was a brilliant idea. How could we not have thought of that?

We quickly gathered in his room and discussed about the idea. I suggested making a flyer to attract others to join this audition.

We were thrilled. We were so pumped! We couldn't wait for that to happen as it was the first time we had done such a thing. No one has ever been a judge before.

A/N: One week per update. You guys are okay with that right? Comment and vote guys. I seriously need to know what you think about it.