Chapter 26

It was finally the time; we had made the flyer and spent most of our lunchtime giving them out. We couldn't wait for it to happen.

Anthony had informed Jasmine about the audition and she said that we could close the shop for a day and that we had better find a good singer.

We arrived at the shop at the usual time. We quickly arranged 4 tables and place a tablecloth on it. Then, quickly, we place a notice on the shop, informing them that it would be closed for the day due to the auditions. Then, we place the paper, which we had printed for them to fill in their particulars on another table.

At 10 am, a young lady knocked on the door. By the, we had already prepared the whole place and we were seated at the table.

I greeted her politely before giving her the form to fill up. Soon after some girls started streaming in. We gave them each a pen and the form and asked them to fill it up.

Johnny took out some of the snacks he had made and place them on the table. Soon after, there was and line of girls, who were chatting away.

Noticing that there kept coming a lot of people we decided to close the audition at 11.

We quickly invited them over to the front and allowed rhea to sing to their hearts content. There were good ones, bad ones, horrible ones and excellent ones.

After they had their audition, we would tell them politely if they were good or bad. If they were bad, we'll throw their 'resume' into the bin. If their good, Steph would keep it.

Now, we closed the auditions and there was like 30 girls in the cafe eating snacks, drinking milkshakes and cokes while they wait nervously for their turn.

Apparently, I had volunteered to help serve these girls and boys. I went around, asking for their forms if they had finished filling it up.

I was the busiest one. After all, all I actually contributed in this project was the milkshakes.

_ _ _

It's now 1pm. We had been listening in to the auditions for about 3 hours now. Some were good. Some were bad.

"Urgh!" Was all that could be heard once the last girl went. Steph was so frustrated. She had really high expectations and all of them were "not up to standard". However, Johnny and Anthony thought otherwise. They felt that some of them were good.

They chose those 'suitable' contestants and then, asked Steph if they were all right. But she just brushed them off saying that they were all either rude or sang horribly.

Signing, we decided to put the idea aside and open the shop.

However, we rushed towards Steph when she yelled something inaudible.

"Sarah! You can sing, right?"

What?

"What! No. No. No, no, no. I can't sing."

"You can sing?" Anthony asked with a tinge of amusement in his tone.

"Of course you can sing!" Sarah pressed.

"I didn't know you could sing, Sarah!" Johnny laughed.

"That's the thing. I. Can't. Sing."

"Shut up and sing" Sarah ordered laughing.

"Nope." I crossed my arms. "No, can do."

"Come on!" Johnny pressed, poking my cheeks. I swat him off.

"Please?" Anthony interlocked his fingers and giving me the best puppy dogface he could muster.

"If you sing, I'll treat you that Ben & Jerry ice cream," Steph suggested.

My ears lit up and I immediately looked at her with interest. "Chocolate Therapy?"

"Whatever. As long as you sing."

"When did you hear me sing anyway? I don't remember singing to you." I tilt my head to the side and asked her curiously.

"Well, I head you when you were bathing. You don't sing really loud, but I can hear." She smiled.

"Fine," I admitted in defeat.

A/N: Guys? It really feels like I'm talking to myself... Vote? Please???