Chapter 27

"This is going to be so bad. I'm so going to be humiliated forever. After this, I'm going to German, learn some Korean, go for a plastic surgery and change my name to Alyda Adelaide and work as some stupid editor," I complained while those idiots started laughing.

"What are you going to sing?" Anthony asked.

"My favourite song: Little Things. Ok?" I asked cautiously.

After approvals, I started singing my favourite part of the song.

"I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape,"
You never want to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans,"
But your perfect to me."

My heart was literally going to jump out of my chest. I hadn't sung in front of anyone other than my brother. He said it was good. Why wouldn't he? He's my brother. My hands turned clammy and I interlocked my fingers.

"Told you I can't sing," I sighed as I shook my head and stared down at my intertwined fingers on my lap when I heard nothing.

Anthony had his mouth slightly ajar while Johnny had his brows lifted and a huge smile was on his lips. Steph, however, had a huge smirk.

"Was it that bad?" I asked a little hurt. I mean, come on, I can't sing, but still, a little more encouraging please?

"What the hell are you talking about?" Johnny laughed.

"Yeah! You were great." Anthony smiled.

"I told you so!" Steph yelled as she pointed at me and started jumping about.

"She can sing in the cafe then," Johnny said.

"Definitely," smiled Anthony.

"It was way better than I expected! Oh, my god! You can so totally sing." Steph started to jump around like a bunny seeing food.

"Oh, my god. Maybe you'll be like, the next star or something," Steph continued to blabber on, while I ignored her and face the boys.

"It's bad, isn't it?" I asked them, wanting their truthful answers.

"What? Steph?" Johnny asked, laughing.

"Yep, Steph's gone crazy," Anthony laughed and turned around to see her talking to herself.

"Yea...Well, she has always been crazy," I smiled to myself and sucked a breath of air through my teeth before turning back to them. "Seriously though? My singing sucked?"

"Well, what do you think Anthony?"

"Hm... I think, she's the one. She is going to sing in the café. So, that's a yes, for me." Anthony smirked.

"Wha-"

"Now, now, don't interrupt us yet, young lady, that's very impolite." Anthony interrupted faking a very posh accent and shaking his head and his fingers in false disappointment.

"Yes! I think she's the one!" Johnny smiled.

"What?"

"You did it young lady, you won. You are going to sing in the café!" Anthony halved-yelled.

"No," I looked at them disbelievingly. I don't want to sing in front of people. Definitely not going to sing in front of them. As much as I'm flattered that they like my voice, but I seriously think I cannot sing. It has to do with self-esteem.

"Look, you guys are my friends, of course you guys will like my singing. You guys like it, doesn't mean others like it though..." I trailed off trying to convince them to change their mines.

"Let's take a video of you or a recording of you and post it online then. I bet this will be trending by next week!" Johnny laughed.

"But, on a serious note. I think you sang really well," Anthony said with a serious expression on his face.

"She's going to be a singer!" Steph yelled.

"Oh, my god, Steph! Will you please jut shut up and try to make Sarah sing in the café?" Johnny reprimanded.

By then, I was clutching my stomach laughing out loud. This trio is really hilarious. This is way better then when I was in university! How could I nothave any friends when I was younger? I should have been way friendlier when I was younger.

But then I thought about Ben and my face fell almost instantly. Ben was the one who had stopped me-prevented me from making any friends. However the guys were too busy laughing about to notice my immediate change in emotions.

___

A/N: Guys, I'm so fucking sorry that i took so long to type this shitty filler but yea... I'm so sorry. It's just that school just started and shit happens... So, bear with me for these few weeks alright? Anyway, if you like this, thanks and please vote for other chapters of my book too. I love ou guys and I'm so fucking sorry, again. Oh, and if you guys don't know, i have this book about the boys imagine, you can check it our if you want. To be honest, I think those Imagines are better than this piece of shit... So, you guys can go check it out and don't foprget to vote! Love you guys!