Chapter 4.

"Niall. This place is too crowded. C'Mon, let's just go to KFC." Out of nowhere, a guy, wearing just like like Niall, ray beans and all, came to our table.

He looked at me warily before pulling his arm. Niall looked between me and the man.

Just then, I realised his voice was strangely familiar. There was something about his voice that made me feel drawn to.

Niall's from One Direction. So...

"Sorry but are you Liam? From One Direction?" I asked cautiously.

Quickly, Niall said,"Liam, this is Sarah. Sarah, this is Sarah. We just met," breaking the awkward silence.

"Nice to meet you. But,unfortunately, we gotta go. So, see you around." Liam bade farewell as he grabbed Niall's hand, wanting to pull him out of the restaurant.

As I was about to say my good byes, Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of McDonald's.

My food!

That was the one thing that came across my mind when Niall pulled me out of the restaurant.

When we were finally out of the restaurant, Liam freed Niall's hand and he freed mine.

"Well, I'm sorry but I am not full, unfortunately." I retorted unhappily.

Smirking, Niall said," C'Mon. let's not eat here. I'll treat you, Yea?"

Smiling, I replied yes as I thought of what food to eat.

________________________________________

Pulling me into another restaurant down the street, which was KFC, I asked," Why are we here?"

"To eat. Duh." Niall replied sarcastically.

"As if I don't know. Who comes to KFC to dance?"

"Well, someone who likes to dance to the music at the place."

"Who would seriously go to KFC to dance and not to eat and dance in front of everyone and embarrass themself?"

"...Fine. We came here cause thee were to many people at McDonald's. There's lesser here..." He replied,"Plus, KFC's better."

After thanking Liam for holding the door, Niall sat down at a table that was hidden in the corner. As soon as I sat down beside him, he asked me what I wanted to eat then asked Liam what he wanted to eat before going to order.

Now, I was alone with Liam.

Liam Payne.

I cannot believe this is happening to me...

I thought to myself as I stare out of he window. Just then, Liam asked," A penny for your thoughts?"

"I... I just can't believe this. It's like I'm such a big fan of you guys and... Not everyone has a chance to meet you or Niall or even One Direction. I mean... Wow. Just wow."

"Well Yea. Just a question, how did you meet Niall?"

"Well,..." I recounted the whole incident to Liam.

"...and that's how I met him." Just as I finished telling him the story, Niall came back and said," We can go now."

What?

"Hey, I said I'll treat you right? So if you go home with me and tell me, us, why you were crying when I saw you, I'll give you the food you want."

Wait.

How'd to know about my tears?

Pretending those tears were nothing I replied,"Hmm... I don't know..."

"For food?"

"You're right. Food is everything. Fine, I'll go with you."

Is this the right thing?

Can I really trust them?

Oh who cares...

It's a one in a lifetime opportunity right?

OK.

LET'S DO THIS.