Chapter 7.

"I'm serious. I'm-"

"You are, Love." Harry interrupted.

"Yea," Liam supported.

"I think you're beautiful," Niall blurted before he started blushing furiously. When I heard that compliment, all I wanted to do was to defend myself, but then, I felt heat slowly rising towards my cheeks as I turned red with embarrassment.

"So, your reason is invalid since all of us think you're pretty, including Zayn right?" Louis asked Zayn but he said ,"Sure. I think she is. But I look better."

Upon hearing that, we burst out laughing hysterically.

"What?" He protested.

"I... I think you're really really beautiful, Zayn!" I said in between laughs.

"Yea!" Niall agreed, laughing.

"Maybe 'handsome' is a more manly word, plus we were talking about Sarah, not you," Liam said as soon as he calmed down while Niall and I were still laughing like maniacs.

Nodding, Harry agreed without saying a word.

" Zayn!" Louis reprimanded," Just say 'yes'."

"Fine fine. 'Yes'. Okay?"

"See. Everyone thinks you're beautiful. Ok?" Louis said, trying to change my mind.

I decided not to argue so I nodded my head slowly.

I still think I'm ugly.

How am I pretty?

They just don't understand.

"Alright. Since you can stay and we've got all that figured out, let's play a small old game of 'truth or dare'. Yea?" Liam suggested, earning nods and 'Yes's from everyone.

As soon as everyone agrees, we all sat down on the floor in a circle.

"I'll go first," Liam volunteered and smiling cheekily," Sarah. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth?" I answered warily.

"Hmm... Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Erm. No. Ok my turn. Niall Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to gimme all the food in your room," I dared him cheekily, knowing well he wouldn't.

"What. No. No way. They're all mine. How did you know there's food in there anyway?

"Well, cause I know you kinda sorta well and that you eat a lot and that you'll definitely have food in there." I stated matter-of-factly.

"If you don't do it you'll have to have a punishment." Zayn said cheekily.

"Hmm what should we do to him?" Louis faked a thinking face when we all knew well that he already had a plan in his mind. " You," He started, pointing at Niall," shall sleep with Sarah tonight."

Wait what?

I'm what?

No.

"But I didn't say I was sleeping here!" I protested. It's not that I don't want to sleep with Niall. I really want to. Well, I mean, you know what I mean. "I can't. Ryan's gonna be so mad! And worried!" I continued.

"Wait, Ryan?" Harry asked.

"Who's Ryan?" Liam asked.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend." Zayn continued.

"Looks like someone's lying..." Louis taunted.

"No," I protested. "He's my step - brother."

"Oh..." They all replied in unison.

"Well, maybe if you ask your brother, he'll allow," Liam suggested

"Ok."

I hope he says 'No'.

But I really want to stay here...

Let's just see what he says.

Half of me wanted to stay because- well, who doesn't want to stay with their idols. But he other half, wanted to go home. I was afraid they'll find out why I was crying. And I do not want to tell them, to be honest.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hello?

Hey. It's me. Can I, like, stay at my friends house for the night?

Who's there?

Just me and a couple of girls.

Fine.

Thanks Ryan.

Bye.

Bye.

I told Ryan about the sleepover and he agreed, obviously, since I told him it's was just a group of girls.

"What'd he say?" The boys surrounded me, asking.

"Well, I told him I was staying with a group of girls so... Yea. He said it was fine..." I replied, hesitantly.

"That's great!" Liam said.

Oh my god.

What have I gotten myself into?