Chapter 21.

It was 11.30. The show had ended. I had to head home if I were to get home on time.

I told Niall that I had to go and asked him if he could send me home. He said okay.

I waved good bye to Jessica, Harry, Louis and Liam, they were the only ones who were awake. They hugged me and bade me farewell quietly. Louis made me promise that I'll come back again the next time.

Niall sent me home. The ride was quiet, yet comfortable, it wasn't awkward at all, surprisingly.

Once we had arrived, he opened the door for me. I clambered out and he walked me to the door. I turned around, ready to say good bye, but he asked,"Do you have Skype?"

"Yea."

"Can I like Skype you?"

"Erm. Sure. I'll text you my username."

"Thanks."

"So I guess... Erm. Bye?"

"Yup. See you soon?"

"Yea."

"Bye then."

"Bye." I said good bye.

However, when I turn around to open the door, he grabbed me by my wrist and spun me around. I lost my footing and fell into his arms which wrapped around me tightly.

He whispered into my ear,"I had a great day. I really hope to see you again." I hugged him back after a few seconds and I breathed in his scent of Ireland.

Releasing me slowly, I smiled at him and and said,"Yea. Me too."

Having said that, he waved at me reluctantly and smile sadly at me while I stepped into the house.

Upon doing that, I saw Ryan sitting there. He looked at his watch and stated,"Hmm. You're good. Right on the dot."

I smiled and said,"Of course."