Chapter 22.

*20th of January*

"Gimme it!" I yelled.

"No!" Niall shouted back.

"Why?" I said, giving up and sitting on the coach.

"I want it," he explained.

It has been 6 months.

For the past six months, I had worked at the Little Cafe and had become best friends with Steph. We were inseparable.

Ryan had found a girl, Crystal. They have went on together to be in a relationship together.

Niall and I had never spoken about the hug. But we had become closer than before. We had gone to each others houses and layed in the garden just chatting, just like me and Ryan.

The other boys had been fine, we chatted about almost anything.

The girls and I were quite close. Whenever the boys had some interview, they would invite me and Steph to bake cakes or cookies.

The boys would always devour all of the food, expecially Niall.

Back to reality, I was at Niall's place. The boys had moved out on their own as they wanted to have their own privacy.

Niall had to move out even though he didn't have a girlfriend. But I was glad that he moved out. Because ever since that hug, he had been inviting me over to their place and later to his place.

Now that hes living by himself now, we could have some time together without any disturbance by the boys who would make us sit together and do some not really appropriate stuff.

So this had been my life. Nothing much, just a little sprinkle of work and a little sprinkle of One Direction. It felt perfect to me.

Anyway, back to where I was. I was at Niall's place. We were supposed to watch a movie. But when he opened the drawer of food. He realised that there was only 3 packets of chips left. 3!

Most of the time, when we watch a movie together, we usually have 4. 2 for him. 2 for me. But then, look! 3!

Halfway into the show, he had opened the third one. But then, he didn't want to share! It was because I was supposed to get 2. And he was supposed to get 2. In the end, I only had 1! And he had 2! No fair!

I gave up and sat down on the couch. Grabbing one the pillows that were on the couch, I sat down unhappily. I grabbed the pillow and stuff it into my chest and hugged it tightly. Looking at me and knowing that I gave up, he sat down beside me and started munching. It took all my willpower and more to stop myself from taking the packet away.

Biting my lip, I concentrated on the movie. All of a sudden, he place a chip in front of my mouth. Oh my. It smells lovely.

He waved it in front of me before dropping in into his mouth.

"That's low, Niall, " I said,"Really low."

He just laughed. But he stopped when I hit him on his arm.

"Ow!" He exclaimed loudly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, quickly leaning over to face Niall who was now lying on the couch clutching the spot where I hit him.

As I leaned over to face him from above, he laughed,"I'm fine. I was just kidding!"

Laughing he got up and I backed away from him as I didn't want to be at that close proximity to him.

I continued hugging the pillow and sulking. Just then, he waved another piece in front of my face. Angrily, I faced the other direction.

"Don't you want this?" He asked taunting me. "Well, then I'll eat this then."

"No!" I stopped him. His mouth was wide open and the chip was on its way to his mouth. Snatching the chip from him, I quickly munched it with great pleasure. Smiling, I said," Thank you!"

He just smiled and continued watching the movie.