Chapter 19.

It was finally the day. I can't believe it. I'm going out with Niall.

Is it a date? Or is it just a meet up?

Ugh. What am I going to wear?

In the end, I decided to wear a simple long sleeved shirt and a pair of long jeans.

Why? I don't have the figure to wear a tight dress. I don't have beautiful skin to wear a revealing dress. So I had to wear a long sleeved shirt and jeans to cover up my scars.

When Ryan knew about the meeting with Niall, he had said yes and promised to keep it a secret from dad. He had said that I had to be home by midnight.

As I was waiting for him to fetch me, I watched a little television.

When I looked up at the clock I realised it was 7. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. I quickly switch off the television.

Opening the door, Niall stood there waiting for me, he was clad in a simple shirt and bermudas. He smiled upon seeing me and greeted me,"Hey."

"Hi." I smile shyly back at him.

"Ready to go?"

"Yup."

He brought me to his car and opened the door for me. I slipped in clumsily. He quickly jogged across his car and slipped into his car gracefully.

_ _ _

We had arrived at their house. The same big old house. My jaw still drops despite having seen it before. Like before, there were 4 special guys sitting on the couch. Zayn, Liam and Louis were wearing a shirt and a pair of sweats. Harry, however, was only in a pair of sweats.

I thought it was only the 2 of us... Oh well then. Hmm.

I greeted them with a hi and they greeted me like an old friend. They ran up to me and yelled my name and hugged me. I couldn't believe that I was that well liked. I had thought that they had only treated me as their fan. I had no idea that they actually like me to be with them.

Well.

I hugged them back individually and warmly. I was excited to meet them. But I had no idea what to do, I mean you don't exactly go to your idols house everyday, you know.

They let me sit down on the couch. Together with the girls, whom I greeted them warmly and shyly.

But then, Liam suggested,"Why don't we play a game of truth or dare?"

They all agreed and we sat in a circle.

It was all great until I had chosen a truth from Niall.

"Remember that day when you came over to our house and we asked you why you were crying?"