Chapter 20.

"No," I cut him off, knowing well where this will lead to,"I'm not going to tell you. I'm serious. Look it's really personal and I really really don't want to tell you guys. Plus, it's over, I mean it's in the past. Just let it go, alright?" I bursted. I was really mad. I didn't want them to know about Ricky. I mean can't they just leave it?

"Oh."Niall just said.

"Whoa. It's just a question. Don't get too worked up over it." Harry calmed me down.

"Why don't we go watch a movie?" Liam suggested.

"Yea," he replied. Then, jokingly he added,"You've really messed this up, Liam, asking us to play truth or dare." He beamed at Liam as we all burst into laughters.

_ _ _

We had chosen to watch 'Grease'.

I know partly it was my fault as I had kinda sorta shouted at Niall. So Niall was upset and he was kinda the little kiddo who is taken care by the rest of the boys. So, of course the boys let him to choose.

Liam sat with Sopia. They were cuddling on the coach. Beside them, Harry was sitting on the floor between Jessica's legs. Zayn and Perrie was seated on the floor with Zayn's back leaning onto the sofa and Perry's head on his chest.

Only Niall and I were sitting uncomfortably together. The mushiness in the room was overflowing.

I felt really uncomfortable to be sitting with Niall. I mean we were the only one that was single and we were seating with each other and not doing any cuddling or whatsoever. The atmosphere between us was really uncomfortable.

_ _ _

Halfway into the show, I had become more comfortable with my surroundings. I was seating cross legged. As Niall was sitting with his calf on his knee and a bowl of popcorn on his lap.

Just then, he place his arm on my shoulder. I was freaking out. I had no idea what to do. It was the first time someone had actually done that to me. I, with no experience with romance, sat there stiffly with an arm hung around my shoulder.

Just then, I musky Ireland smell waved over. Then, a thick irish voice filled my ears.

"You can lean on me, if you want."

Embarrassed, I blushed furiously before proping my legs up and hugging them. I slowly leaned into him. He shifted closer to me and I snuggled closer to his chest, feeling even more comfortable. Right then, I thanked myself silently that I had worn jeans instead of a dress.

Looking around, I realised that no one was looking at us. Just then, I realised most of the girls had fallen asleep. I was kind of embarrassed to be there, awake, leaning onto Niall.

Looking at Jessica, who was siting beside me, I realised she had saw us and was smirking at me. After that, she continued to play with Harry's hair and watch the movie.