Before...

Tom's POV:
I was looking for new clothes for the gig, when I see this girl on her phone trying to cross the road. WHAT IS SHE DOING SHES GONNA GET HIT!!

I grab her and pull her back before the car comes flying past. Her phone drops on the road and get smashed.

"NO!" She yells
"What, I just saved your life!"
"My phon-
"Are you kidding me your worried about your phone right now. I just saved your life!"
"I know thanks for that, but what am I going to do now!"
"Chill it's just a phone, your life is more important"
"That is my life"
Is she serious? I chuckle.
"What's so funny?"
"Nothing it's just I save your life and your getting mad at me for choosing you to save instead of your phone??"
"HUHH!!, I have to go"
"Wait before you go can I get your number??"
"Don't even start" she smirks while walking away.
"Do I even get a name??"
"Chelsea!!"

I can't believe that just happened. I saved her life, but what has our generation come to?? She was really pretty I wish her phone wasn't destroyed, then maybe I could of got her number.

Chelsea's POV:
I can't believe I almost died. The one time I'm on my phone while crossing the road I almost die. I'm so stupid. That guy that saved me was cute though, it was like falling for an angel. He did look like Tom Abisgold but I'm probably seeing things. While walking I feel so empty without my phone, but I do get to see chapter 13 tomorrow so that's a plus I guess.

*this might be confusing but Tom and
Y/N already know each other from this flashback, ig you could call it. Hope you enjoyed it*