Chapter 14

Tyler's POV:
I really am happy that I told Chelsea everything I'm honestly don't like her she's so annoying she always goes on about respect, it's really annoying.

I'm at the pool and I see these hot girls walking past and I now know what my mission is now.

Jayda's POV:
I'm in Jake's room right now and... god he's so hot how does he handle it!!

"So how are you?" He says
"Hello?" He also says
"Uhh hey... umm sorry i was a little out of it" I say
"Yeah I could tell"
"Umm... do you wanna go to the pool? Maybe?"  I ask
"Yeah let's do it!"

Ahh I've got a date with Jake... well I think it is he's so cute!! I can't wait I hope this goes well...

Jake's POV:
Jayda is so cute when she's nervous, I could tell she was nervous. Usually girls being nervous talking to makes me frustrated but with Jayda.. it doesn't.

I'm so glad I asked her out finally!! It took me so much to just ask! It honestly wasn't that hard!!

I'm so excited!! I hope she is too!!

Remi's POV:
I'm sitting in my room with Noah and honestly I don't know why I'm so nervous, I never act like this, what has he done to me?!

"Hey umm do u wanna go to the pool or something?" He says to break the silence which I am grateful for
"Yeah I would love that!"
"Sweet. I'll meet you there in 10 minutes?"
"It's a date! Well not really... but if you want it to be.. it can be one?!" Why am I so awkward?!
"It's a date" he says with excitement which also cheers me up

Ahhhh!!!! I've got a date with NOAH!!
I can't wait!!!

Noah's POV:
While I'm walking back to my room I couldn't stop thinking about Remi. Just the sound of her voice and even name cheers me up and puts me in a good mood. I really like her... I hope she likes me too!!

Jacob's POV:
While all the love birds are getting ready for their dates, I'm just here. Alone. I hope the girls maybe have a friend or someone I could maybe have? I feel so left out. But it's also fun watching then all get together.

I can't wait for when they grow up a bit I'll tell their kids how they met it will be so funny. I know I just have to wait and the right person is out there for me.

Chelsea's POV:
I haven't seen Tom in ages?? He said he would be back?? I hope nothing is going wrong??

*this chapter has got all the others POV, updating heaps of chapters bc I have heaps of ideas and couldn't wait to upload them😂😂 hope you enjoyed*