Chapter 10

Chelsea's POV
"Tyler you can't be here" I say
"Why not?"
"Because... because"
"Because.." he gestured for me to continue
"Because, I've moved on."
"You HAVE!"
"Yes and he's coming tonight, and I don't want you here"
"Who is he, is he that guy Tom from that band you went to see?!"
"What how do-"
"How do I know, I know because I can tell when my girlfriend lies and"
"I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"
"LET ME FINISH, I SAW ON YOUR HISTORY, YOU WERE GOOGLING HIM!"

Wait what why was he looking in my history!!

"Why were you in my history?"
"BECAUSE I WAS LOSING YOU!"
"TYLER YOU NEVER HAD ME TO BEGIN WITH!"

Did I just say that at loud?!
Crap!!

"YOUR UNBELIEVABLE, I'M DONE!" He says
"WE ARE ALREADY DONE!"
Then he says what he has wanted to say for while now.
"I NEVER LIKED YOU, YOU KNEW THAT RIGHT. YOU WERE ALL A DARE CHELSEA. I GOT DARED TO DATE YOU. THE WHOLE TIME I WAS SO MISERABLE WITH YOU.  YOUR LUCKY I COULD OF DATED A CHEERLEADER BUT I DECIDED TO DO SOME CHARITY WORK BUT ALSO WIN A BET. SO HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW. DON'T FORGET THAT WHILE YOU WERE AT HOME EATING ICE CREAM, ME AND MY MATES WERE TALKING ABOUT YOU AND HOW LUCKY AND UNGRATEFUL YOU ARE, I HATE YOU, YOU LOOK LIKE A HAIRLESS CHIPMUNK!"

I slap him. It felt good. I loved the feeling and rush of adrenaline I got when it happened. I thought he would say some more insults but instead he just walks out.

I look around and everyone's eyes are on us. I forgot we had an audience.

"Let's get outta here" Jayda says
"Good idea" Remi says
I just walk with them looking dead inside.

I honestly don't know what just happened. I can't believe he just said that. I feel so alone.

*this chapter is kinda a downer and a bit of a rant for Tyler. Tyler's POV will come into the story a bit later. Hope you enjoyed*