Chapter 56

Chelsea's POV:
While talking with Tom, he suddenly blurts out
"Let's get married next week!"
"What?!"
"Chelsea I love you and just can't wait!"
"Really?!"
"Yes! Let's start planning now and next Friday, Let's get married!"
"Uhh..."
"Please say yes!"
"Yes!!"

His smile grew 10x wider and then he spun me around and we both were laughing for what feels like forever, My cheeks still hurt.

I can't believe it! We're getting married next Friday! I have to tell the girls and my family! I have to pick a dress! Oh god, I need their help!

Jayda's POV:
While at Jake's house, I get a call from Chelsea. I quickly answer it.

"Jayda!!!"
"What?!"
"Tom and I are getting married next Friday!"
"Wait, WHAT?!"
"I need help!"
"I'll be over in 10 mins!"

I can't believe it! Finally!!

Remi's POV:
While on a date with Noah, I get a call from Chelsea. Seriously right now?

I don't rush to answer it because I'm with Noah!

After the 7th ring I answer it...

"Remi!!"
"What?"
"Tom and I are getting married next Friday!"
"What?"
"I need your help!"
"I'll be over in 20 mins!"

She's actually getting married!!

Erin's POV:
After getting off the phone with Chelsea. I'm shocked?! She's getting married in one week!!

I'm so happy for her! I need to start heading over to her house soon!

I have to tell Imani because Chelsea said she wasn't answering her phone. She's probably with Ryder. I never see her anymore.

Chelsea's POV:
After calling the girls I start to get all the wedding magazines, food, phone, laptop and notebook with a marathon of wedding movies playing on tv. I'm ready!

*hope you enjoyed! Going to make the wedding  happen soon, just a heads up!*