Chapter 28

Tom's POV:
I'm so excited for the date I have with Chelsea! She needs to be with me. I love her! I need to show her the sped Ryder means nothing to her. Were endgame!

Chelsea'a POV:
I'm so excited for Tom's date. It brings back memories. Who knows maybe I can move past Tom after this date??

What I'm wearing:

I'm ready...

At the date...
We are getting along like we used to. We are connecting, just like we used to! I thought I already knew my answer! This is going to be harder then I thought.

"Chelsea, if you don't pick me, I just wanted to let you know... I love you. Always have and always will" he says
"Aww that's sweet Tom."
I can't say it back though. What about Ryder. I can't just choose Tom because of what he said. I need to think more.

After the date...
I don't know what to do. Should I pick Tom or Ryder. Or Ryder or Tom. This is going to be harder then what I thought...

Erin's POV:
Jacob and I were at the movies watching Spider-Man. I'm so excited. I really like Jacob. I hope he feels the same.

After the movie...
"Erin. I really like you and want to spend more time with you"
"I do to"
We lean in and kiss. His lips were soft against mine. I really like him...

Jacob's POV:
I really like Erin. I'm glad I told her how I feel. She's beautiful, sweet, funny and trustworthy. I can't wait to spend more time with her.

*hope you enjoyed!*