Chapter 39

Chelsea's POV:
As I'm laying in my bed thinking about if Tom was really the right decision. I get a call from Tom and answer it immediately.

"Hello?" I answer
"Hey, before you hang up please just meet me at the beach" He says before I can even say anything.

What does he want now...

At beach...
I walk up to the beach and see him sitting in the sand staring into the sunset, this brings back so many memories.

"Hey" I say
"Hey" He replies
"So, what's up? And make it quick I'm still angry at you" I say
"I didn't cheat on you"
"What?"
"Lily said if I don't tell you that I was with her on Saturday night she would make my sisters life a living hell" he says and honestly I'm not surprised
A few seconds go by...

"Say something"
"I don't know what to say"
"Chelsea I still love you"
"I still love you too"
He leans in to kiss me, but I pull away and sit in the sand.

"What wrong?" He says
"Nothing"
"Chelsea, something's wrong tell me"
"I've been thinking, did I make the right decision between you and Ryder" I say while turning to look at him. His face drops. His eyes get watery.

"I'm sorry" I say
"Tom I don't know if we should still date?"
"You once said to me, you promise you'll never leave?"
"I know I'm so sorry. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I need space and time" I admit
"I'll let you have your space, but just remember I love you no matter what, ok?"
"Ok" I say while warm tears roll down my cheeks.

We both hug and go our seperate ways...

At home...
I'll admit my heart aches not being near Tom. I want him to hold me in his arms and never let go. But I need time. I need time to figure out if Tom was the right decision.

This might take a while. I decide to plan a trip to see my sister Emmah and her best friend she lives with Ainsley. Emmah and Ainsley seem to always give me the right advice. Maybe they can help me out with this situation?

*hope you enjoyed!*