Chapter 12

Chelsea's POV:
I feel empty, I feel dull, I feel... nothing.
Why did he have to do that, in front of an audience.

"Hey I'm just checking on you" Remi said
"I'm fine!" I say in a tone I only use when I'm really, and I mean really frustrated.
"Ok I'll give you more time" Remi says which really angry.
"I DON'T NEED MORE TIME, I NEED A TOM!" I say and I don't know if I regret it or not?

She just smiles and walks out while shutting the door.

Tom's POV:
"Are we there yet?" Jacob says for, I swear the 109th time.
"Yes" Our driver says
"Nah really?" Jacob says
"Nah really?" We all mock him

I step out of the car and see this beautiful hotel it's in Landon. We get to the front office to get our key and we are number 89.

We are about to walk into the elevator and I see this girl that looks really familiar? Wait is that Jayda, Chelsea's friend?

I look over at Jake for a quick second, he has noticed that I was staring at her and gives me the look, the look that says, SHES MINE!

Yep it's Jayda. Jake has the biggest crush on her. WAIT does that mean Chelsea's here?

No that's right they had a fight. Damn it I really want to see her again. I haven't seen her since the gig, I haven't ext her since she told me to leave her alone. I decide to gather up my confidence and ask Jayda how Chelsea's doing?

"How's Chelsea?" I ask
"She's uhh?" She says and I swear my heart aches
"Is she ok?"
"Well, no she's broken"
"Is she here?"
"Yeah, do you want to see her?"
"Yeah is that ok?"
"Yeah were in room 88"
"Were in room 89"
"Cool" she says but sounds not surprised

We walk off the elevator and go to our rooms as soon as i hear my stuff drop on the door I'm running over he Chelsea's room to see what's going on. I knock on the door and Remi answers.

"Hey" she says relieved
"Hey can I come in?"
"Yeah she's in her room"
"Ok"

As soon as I open the door I see her. Her cheeks stained, her eyes puffy but closed and curled up into a ball fast asleep.

I walk over and wait on the chair next to her bed for her to wake up. I really hope she doesn't might. I hope she doesn't tell me to leave her alone like last time. I want her to wake up with me next to her and for this to go well.

*this chapter is longer than usual bc I haven't updated in a while. Hope you enjoyed*