Chapter 6

Chelsea's POV:
I hit the cold and lifeless wall. I fall to the ground. I can't believe what just happened. She can't be serious right... right?

I get a text and honestly if this is Tyler I am dumping him so fast he would know what hit him. Now is not the time.

Text:
Tom: hey are you free to call??
Chelsea: no.
Tom: oh ok let me know when you are I have something to tell you
Chelsea: serious just leave me alone Tom.
Tom: what's wrong???
Chelsea: Jayda and I just got into a fight
Tom: I'm so sorry Chelsea
Chelsea: it's not your fault but I have to go my boyfriend is coming over soon.
Tom: oh boyfriend
Chelsea: yea boyfriend, I'm sorry
*seen*

I snap out of feeling sorry for myself when I hear a knock on the door. He's here.

I open the door to see Tyler.

"Where have you been?" He's says while walking through the door like he owns the place.
"I'm sorry I-
"Do you know what it's like being me. I have a reputation to keep. I have to handle being the most popular guy I in school and put up with you"
"Excuse me?"
"You heard me"
"What's your problem?"
"My problem is that MY girlfriend isn't living up to her standards!"
"STANDARDS?"
"Yes standards"
"You are the biggest douche bag of the school I mean your not even popular. I'm sick of you treating me like this. You don't deserve me. You never have. And you never will."
"Well I'm dumping you"
"Uhh no I'm dumping you." I say while slamming the door in his face. Jayda was right. Why did I choose him over her.

"You'll regret this" he screams through the door.

After locking the doors I storm up into my bedroom and cry my heart out onto my pillow. I feel so bad. What's wrong with me??

*should I do Tyler's POV?? Comment if I should, sorry for another short chapter, trying to get all my ideas down before they go away lol*