Chapter 47

Ryder's POV:
Why does Chelsea want to meet at the beach?
I hope she doesn't want to be with me, I really like Imani. She's funny, sweet and caring. She really cares about me. I haven't felt loved ever since Chelsea.

At the beach...
While walking with Imani to the beach. I see her. Sitting in the sand staring into the still water. Her hair down. She looks sad. Tom better not have done something to her.

"Hey" She interrupts my thoughts
"Hey" Imani and I reply
"I wanted to let you guys know. I support you two together. I'm with Tom now and I'm happy and I want both of you to be happy as well" She says. Of course she does. She's so supportive.

"Thank you" Imani says while hugging her
I also hug her. It feels right hugging her. I can't tell anyone this though. She doesn't feel the same.

After the beach...
"I can't believe Chelsea supports us!" Imani says
"Now we can officially be together" she says while kissing me.
Kissing Imani is nice, but it's not as nice as kissing Chelsea. I wish she felt the same.

A month later...

Tom's POV:
It's been a month since Chelsea and I have had our hiccup in our relationship, but we are happy and love each other deeply.

It's Chelsea's birthday today and I want take her out for dinner tonight. She loves dressing up and going to a nice place. I have fallen in love with this girl and I want to make her feel how she makes me feel everyday.

Chelsea's POV:

It's my birthday today, honestly all I want to do is spend time with Tom. He makes me feel special, I love being around him. Before I go see Tom I'm going to Remi's house because I got a text from her saying 'Come over now!' it must be important.

Remi's POV:
I

get a text from chelsea saying shes on her way. Perfect! Just on time. Erin, Jayda and Imani are here with me to give her the presents we got her. Shes going to love my present!

Chelsea's POV:
I get to Remi's