Chapter 53

At Chelsea'a house...

Tom's POV:
"How did your friends go?" I ask
"Uhh. Jayda, Remi and Imani were happy for me but Erin on the other hand..." she says while looking disappointed
"She doesn't like it?" I ask
"Yeah not so much..." she says while her teary eyes look at the ground.
"It's ok we do need her approval" I say while pulling her in for a hug

We stand there and hug for 3 minutes. She must be really upset about this.

Chelsea's POV:
I'm kinda upset about Erin not liking the idea of Tom and I getting married. Erin's my best friend and I hope she accepts it soon so she can hurry up and be a bridesmaid.

I hope she does come around...

Erin's POV:
It's not that I don't support Chelsea and Tom getting engaged it's just... they are a bit young. I just don't want them to speed things up too much. I just need to think about it...

Emmah's POV:
I get a text from Chelsea to meet her and mum at home. I wonder what this is. Lucky I only live 30 mins away. I text Ainsley to go straight from work to mums.

Text:
Emmah: meet me at mums place. We have some tea!
Ainsley: ooo tea!! Meet you there!

Ainsley's POV:
I get a text from Emmah saying to meet her at mums place. I hope Chelsea brings Tom, I haven't met him properly yet. I hope they are together. They better be... they are perfect for each other.

I have to wait and see I guess...

Chelsea's POV:
This part is going to be worst then telling my friends. I have to tell my mum, sister and Ainsley...

I text them to meet me at home. I hope this goes well...

*hope you enjoyed!*