Chapter 41

Erin's POV:
I heard that Tom didn't cheat on Chelsea I knew it. Tom would never do that to her. I was right.

Jacob would never do that to me. I love him and he loves me. For our 1 year anniversary he got me an infinity necklace that day Erin and Jacob!! It's so pretty. He's so sweet.

Tom's POV:
It's been 2 days without Chelsea. I feel as if my heart is slowly breaking each day. Being without Chelsea is like drinking no water, I'm on day 2 and I feel like I'm slowly fading away without her.

I need her. She's like a drug. Being with her makes me happy and I feel as if my life is complete. I love her.

She needs to make her decision. I can't take it anymore, I have to see her. It's killing me. Nothing can make me feel better, only her...

Chelsea's POV:
On my way to Imani's house I think more about how to push those feelings away. I can't like Ryder. I love Tom. Ahhh I'll just talk to Imani about it.

At Imani's house...
"Hey come in!" she greets me
"Hey!" I say while walking through the door
We sit at the kitchen counter and catch up.

30 mins later...
"Hey I'll be back I just have to check if my mums here" she says
"Ok!" I reply
As she's outside her phone goes off. She got a text.

Text:
Ryder: Hey beautiful, meet me at the park in 10 mins x

What! Beautiful?! Imani and Ryder?! Ryder and Imani!? This can't be happening?!

*hope you enjoyed! My friend Erin helped with this follow her on insta @erincurryy