Chapter 45

Chelsea's POV:
After hearing Tom's speech about how he needs to be with me. I feel horrible that I put him in that pain.

"Tom. I love you. I'm sorry it took me so long to realise. I want to be with you!" I say

He smiles at me, picks me up and spins me around then puts me down and leans in to kiss me and this time I also lean in to kiss him. I love him.

Tom's POV:
She said she wants to be with me!! Finally!! I love this girl so much, she will never understand.

Jacob's POV:
I feel really bad for what I did to her. I persuade myself to go to her house and try and win her back.

At Erin's house...
I knock on her door hoping she will answer.
I wait a few seconds, until I hear footsteps waking down the staircase inside. Every step that is taken my heart beats faster and faster.

When she answers the door she's wearing her soccer shirt and black bike pants with a messy bun, she looks like she just woke up. She still looks stunning though.

As soon as the doors opens and reveals me her face drops, she doesn't look happy. She doesn't even say anything. She tries to shut the door but before it shuts in my face I push it open.

"Erin. Please. Just let me explain!"
"I don't want to hear it Jacob!"
"I know, but just please!"
She opens the door fully and gives me the look to come it.

I walk through the door and see her living room full of tissues, ice cream tubs, blankets, sad movie DVDs and lolly wrappers everywhere. What have I done to her?

*hope you enjoyed! Comment if I should end the book soon? Is it getting to long?*