Chapter 68

Tom's POV:
After hearing Chelsea call for help. I run out the door into the car. I have to find her.

I start driving to Chelsea's location, then think Wait Ryder's probably setting up a trap.

I call the boys and tell them to meet me at Chelsea's location, but say park just outside of the street and wait for me to call them to come. Luckily they didn't question it they just reply with ok.

I get to the destination and run up to the door and open it.

"RYDER!"
"LETS END THIS RIGHT NOW!"
"Uhh... Tom you made it"
"Imani?"
"What are you doing here?"
"I'm apart of this?"
"Where's Ryder?"
"He's downstairs with Chelsea"

I walk straight past her.

"RYDER!"
"Tom your here!"
Before he could say anything else my fist collides with his face.

I run to untie Chelsea and get out of there. Once I untied Chelsea, I see a shadow coming behind me.

I turn around and push him. That felt good. He's on the ground. He stands up and tries to punch me back but Jake and Noah hold him down so the police can handcuff him.

Seeing him on the ground with his hands behind his back feels good. I would feel better if he was dead but I can't spend my life in jail for a loser like him.

I grab Chelsea and hug her. I'm so glad she's ok.

"Oh thank god your ok!" I say kissing her forehead.

She looks terrible, what did he do to her.
Her red stained cheeks, that has a cut and red hand print on it. Did he hit her?! He better not have.

"Did he touch you?" I ask
"He slapped me" she says ashamed
"What?!"
"Tom it's ok he's going to jail for it"
"I'm s sorry it took me a week"

Instead of saying anything she hugs me. I don't know what I would of done if he killed her.

*hope you enjoyed!*