Chapter 38

Chelsea's POV:
I wanted to listen to what Tom had to say but at the same time, I didn't. All I wanted to do was talk to Ryder.

"Come in" I say once I see Tom's gone
He walks in and sits on the couch.

"Hey. I'm sorry what happened out there" he apologises
"It's fine it wasn't all your fault" I reply
We decide to talk more about what's been going on in the past year.

2 hours later...
While Ryder's talking about this teacher at his new school, I start to wonder, did I make the wrong decision? Was I mean't to pick Ryder all along? Was Tom a mistake? Was Ryder the one all along? I'm so confused?!

I say my goodbyes to Ryder and go on my phone and stalk Tom and Ryder's instagrams to check on it.

Imani's POV:
I really like Ryder, but I know Chelsea and she likes him. Even though she chose Tom, she still has feelings for him. She will have more feelings for him now since Tom cheated on her.

I don't think Tom cheated though. He really does love her, he wouldn't do that to her. I know he wouldn't. How can I get Ryder's attention though? I've liked him ever since he came to our school, well when he did go...

Lily's POV:
I hate Chelsea. I'm so glad my plan to break Chelsea and Tom up is working. I love Tom. He's so hot, and I'm hot so we are the perfect match, not Chelsea and him.

I decide to call him because I need to hear his voice and also screenshot him calling and post it on insta and say midnight calls with bae.
I call him  and he doesn't answer?! What!? I told him he has to answer all my calls?!

He better not be with Chelsea...

Tom's POV:
Why was Ryder at Chelsea's house? Are they together? Already? I need to call Chelsea.
On the second ring she answers...

"Hello?" Her beautiful voice says on the other line
"Hey, before you hang up please just meet me at the beach" I say before she could hang up.

Let's hope she shows up...

*hope you enjoyed! Thanks for all the support xx*