Chapter 48

A month later...

Tom's POV:
It's been a month since Chelsea and I have had our hiccup in our relationship, but we are happy and love each other deeply.

It's Chelsea's birthday today and I want take her out for dinner tonight. She loves dressing up and going to a nice place. I have fallen in love with this girl and I want to make her feel how she makes me feel everyday.

Chelsea's POV:
It's my birthday today, honestly all I want to do is spend time with Tom. He makes me feel special, I love being around him. Before I go see Tom I'm going to Remi's house because I got a text from her saying 'Come over now!' it must be important.

Remi's POV:
I get a text from chelsea saying shes on her way. Perfect! Just on time. Erin, Jayda and Imani are here with me to give her the presents we got her. Shes going to love my present!

Chelsea's POV:
I arrived at Remi's house. As soon as the door swings open I see a banner that says Happy birthday on it. Here we go.

"Happy birthday!" They all yell
"Haha Thank you!" I reply
"Come in birthday girl!"
I walk through the door and see Imani, Jayda and Erin sitting on the couch. Then I see a coffee table full of presents. They shouldn't have.

"Ooo open mine first!" Imani says
I sit down and get given Imani's gift.
It's a white Hydro flask!

"Omg Thank you so much!" I say while jumping out of my spot and giving her the biggest hug.

"Ok mine now!" Remi says
I get handed Remi's gift.
It's a Gucci Belt!

"Omg thank you so much Remi. It's so thoughtful. I've always wanted these!"
I jump out of my spot again to give her a big hug. She shouldn't have.

"Alright move outta the way my go!" Erin says
I'm handed an envelope.
It's a $150 Visa card!
"Omg thank you so much!" I say while giving her a hug

"Now the best til last!" Jayda says
She gives me her give.
It's AirPods! No way

"Omg thank you so much. I've always wanted these!" I scream

"Thank you so much. You guys really spoilt me. You shouldn't have!" I Thank them.

"Well you are 19 so we thought, let's go big or go home!" Remi says

We all laugh and talk while we eat.

*hope you enjoyed!*