Chapter 35

1 hour before the break up...

Tom's POV:
"Hey Tom" Lily says while twirling her hair
"What do you want?" I say with frustration
"Your cute when your angry" she says
I roll my eyes and walk off.

"Wait!" She says while holding my arm back. I pull away.
"Listen. Your gonna tell Chelsea that you were with me on Saturday night. Ok?"
"What. No.  I wasn't even with you" I say
"Do it or ill make your little sisters life a living hell at this school" she says
"What?!" I say
"You heard me!" She says
What do I do? Do I choose my girlfriend or my sister?

I walk away from her.

"So what is it Tom!" Lily yells at me before I turn the corner
I stop in my tracks and say.
"Fine!"
By that reply she knew what my answer was.

After the break up...

Chelsea's POV:
I sit in my bed feeling lonely, hurt, depressed, inconsolable. How can ONE human being make me feel the way he does. It's Unbearable!
I hate this feeling. I never want to feel this feeling again!

Remi's POV:
I heard what happened with Chelsea and Tom. I thought Tom was a keeper. I hate him for what he did to her. It's revolting! Poor Chelsea.

Jayda's POV:
Remi told me what Tom did to Chelsea. How could he. Chelsea's probably heartbroken, laying in her bed crying her heart out. She loved him. She gave up Ryder because of him. Why did he do this, especially with Lily?!

Erin's POV:
Text:
Jacob: Do you want to go to the park tomorrow?
Erin: Sure
Jacob: Sweet, can't wait x

Jacob and I are great. I heard what happened with Chelsea and Tom. I feel really bad. I just want her to be happy. I guess it's not with Tom.
I don't think Tom cheated. It sounds like something Lily would make up. I know Tom. He loves Chelsea. He would never do that to her. Or would he...

*hope you enjoyed!*