Chapter 43

Erin's POV:

At home...
I run upstairs...

As soon as I feel my face hit the soft pillow I begin to cry again. I feel as if Jacob as ripped my heart out and stomped on it.

Jacob's POV:
Talk about the wrong timing. What can I do I'm 17 and my girlfriends gone for a couple days and I need to be distracted. I was only flirting with Paige for a couple days. It's nothing serious.

I feel horrible though. How could I do this to her. She's everything to me. I need to fix this.

Jayda's POV:

On a date with Jake...
"Jayda. I got you something." He says
"Oh?!"
He pulls out a bracelet that has a heart in it that says Jake. Awww I love him.

"Omg I love it. Thank you!!" I yell
We lean in and kiss. When we kiss it feels so right. I know I'm only young but, Jake's the one. I can feel it.

Remi's POV:

On a date with Noah...
While on my date with Noah. I feel happy, I want to feel this feeling for the rest of my life. Suddenly he pulls out a Cartier Ring?!?

"Remi. Your everything to me. I never want to loose you. I one day want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I got you your favourite ring to show how much I love you"

"Omg. I'm speechless! I love you too!"
We lean in and kiss. He's so thoughtful. I love him. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Chelsea's POV:

At Remi's house...
"I can't believe he got you a Cartier ring!" I say
"I know right!" Remi replies
"He must really love you" I say while smiling
She looks at the ring and smiles. She really does love him too.

"I heard that Jacob was flirting with Paige for a couple days?!" I say
"Yeah, How could he do that?" Remi says
"Yeah especially after he gave her a promise ring?!" I say shocked
"Right?" She says

Poor Erin. I know how she feels. I should go to her house and see how she's feeling. I say my goodbyes to Remi and head to Erin's house. I need to stop off at the shops first to get ice cream, cookie dough and tissues. Then we will cry together.

*hope you enjoyed!*