Night 2: "He's just standing there...."

(this is an alternative ending, in which you don't become a psychopat!)

B0red: "Come on (Y/n) we don't have much time!"

Foxy was approaching the door fast.

You: "Close, the door."

Right when the door was about to close (Y/n) slipped outside.

Mark: "IS SHE TRYING TO KILL HERSELF?!"

B0red: "Oh you, dum dum, she's trying to talk to Foxy."

*meanwhile outside.*

(Y/n) crashed into Foxy knocking him down, she was holding tightly to Foxy, like a child holding it's most beloved doll. Foxy hugged (Y/n) back.

Foxy: "I-i-it's been a l-l-long time sin-since I  h-h-h-(killed.)-hugged some-somebody."

Foxy: "Wh-why are you s-so warm? And w-why is yer ha-hair so nice and f-f-fluffy loo-looking, like me fur?"

You lifted your shoulders.

You: "I don't know Foxy."

You looked at Foxy who looked like he  was smiling at you. You giggled and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Foxy's eyepatch went up revealing his other eye. He pulled your face closer to his forcing your lips to touch his "lips" again. It was a weird feeling, and yet, you didn't mind you kissed back and soon you broke the kiss for air.

Foxy looked at you and you just yawned being tired from staying awake so many hours, you cuddled into his chest and listened to his gears rumbling until the clock struck 6am and Foxy was now "normal"

You: "See you tomorrow Foxy..."

B0red got out of there happily and shouted.

B0red: "I'M FREE!!!"

You: "Hey guys, thanks for helping me back there."

Mark: "Our pleasure, now if you'll excuuse me."

Mark tried to run away but B0red pulled him by the colar back.

B0red: "Woah there, though guy! We are going to help (Y/n) tomorrow too."

You: "Really?"

B0red: "Sure! Aren't we Mark?"

Mark: "Yeah, sure whatever, just let me go get my pants."

B0red: "Alright I'll come pick you up later Mark."

Mark left and so did B0red, you saw your check was already on the desk, you took it and you happily walked out of the pizzeria, oppening it for other kids.

You glanced back a bit and you saw the whole gang being there except Foxy... he was still "out of order."

You: "I guess,every one would go mad from staying in the dark, all alone for that long..."

*timeskip to Night.*

Everybody was gathered up and you were all listening to the message that the guy has left you. Meanwhile Bonnie peaked in your room and was about to jump inside but Mark closed the door.

Mark: "Go Away!!! nobody loves you...."

The recorded message stopped and now, you were left with the cameras and the doors and lights.

Bonnie was right on your door.

B0red: "Mark?"

Mark: "Yes?"