Night 6: "Things get hot."

You and Foxy arrived at the office room, since Mark had some business to attend to. You and Foxy found yourself in an akward silence until Foxy pinned you to the wall, it was so sudden that you didn't have time to react.

*Warning bells go off.*

Foxy started kissing you, you blushed as you felt his tongue lick your soft lips, you allowed him entrance and he started roaming your mouth, playing with your tongue. He then left your mouth and went to your neck, you grasped his neck and he started bitting on your soft spot making you moan and stick your hands into his dark hair.

After he left you a love mark, he slipped his hands under your T-shirt and started circleing your back. You leaned on his shoulder and you licked his ear and bit it playfuly.

He got off your T-shirt revealing your bra. He smiled at you and pushed you harder against the wall, he smirked at you and your face was burning red. You got off his t-shirt revealing his abs and you started touching them. You got your legs around Foxy as he pushed you harder against the wall kissing you with fiery passion.

*Warning bells stop.*

Before things could go a little bit too far in the office room The TARDIS appeared inside the office, you grabbed your shirt and put it on and so did Foxy, B0red stepped out of the TARDIS along with Mark.

When B0red saw your crazy hair, she realized that she just interupted something and so did Mark.

B0red: "Well, this is awkward..."

You and Foxy both hugged B0red.

B0red: "Haha, what's with all the hugs."

You: "What do you mean? Where were you?"

B0red: "Oh, I was being kept captive by the angels then Mark and The Doctor saved me."

The Doctor peeked out the TARDIS doors.

The Doctor: "You are welcome!! Now, then, allons-y!!"

The Doctor said and the TARDIS materialized and vanished.

Mark: "What are we doing here anyways, isn't this the 6th night?"

Foxy: "Well, yes, but you see, we have to stay here 7 nights."

B0red went to check the cameras, only Bonnie and Freddy were still active, Chica was lying somewhere on the floor and Foxy was there with you.

Mark: "It's 2am."

Foxy looked around, he was bored so he started tickling you, inthe end he ended up falling on top of you, and you couldn't help but kiss the guy, he was just so kiss-able.

Mark and B0red were too busy on the cameras so, you could just make-out in the back and no one would notice.

You and Foxy were playing tickle fight, you tried to see who would laugh first, you then played hide and seek around the pizzeria, since Bonnie and Freddy were too busy keeping Mark and B0red busy.

You and Foxy then played tag and ended up tumbling down, you on top of Foxy.

You: "Foxy... I love you."

Foxy: "I love you too..."

You then both kissed and just had a make out scene in the costume room which ended in something more lemony and dirty that I won't even dare write. (O////O)

|

|Please read the end thingy.

|

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==

So, guys, remember the last a/n? that is right before that? Well reduce the time, you only have one day to tell me which X Reader story you want to read next.

So, make up your mind and tell me, revisit "a/n: tell me" and "a/n: tell me... again?" And comment what you want to read next, please.