Night 2/3: "Tiny Box-Tim!!!"

Mark: "COME ON!!! Turn it to SIX god damnit!"

Mark yelled at the cameras as B0red and (Y/n) were trying to barricade one spot.

B0red: "Mark, it's still 5am and we have 2% power left..."

You: "And we built a fort in which we can hide when the power runs out!"

Mark: "Oh, like the robots are gonna come in and they'll be like. *dumb goofy voice* Oh, look at that pile of junk, it's not suspicious at aaalll.. I'll just go now, cuz i'm duuumb!

(Y/n) and B0red laughed at Mark's silly voice and commentary.

*Timeskip until power reaches 0%*

B0red: "All right everybody, hide!"

They all rushed in the "not suspicious" pile of junk and they hid in there. Mark looked around and saw a tiny box amongs all the boxes he stared at that box and thought of names for it.

After Freddy was gone and kids could be heard.

You: "So, how are we gonna get out of this fort."

Mark: "I'll use mah muscles!!!"

Mark used his 'muscles' and broke down the fort, he grabbed the tiny box and looked at it.

Mark: "Oh, I know, I'll call you... TINY BOX TIM!!!"

(Y/n) and B0red stared at Mark in a weird fashion, but, hey, they weren't as different from Mark, B0red always wears a bow-tie and (Y/n) always (insert strange thing you do daily here.)

Mark and B0red and (Y/n) got out and said good bye to each other, once (Y/n) got home she got on the computer and searched about the pizzeria.

She found out that before the great bite of 87 the manager was changed and another cruel cold hearted and 'malefic' manager came and took the lead.

The so called manager treated the animatronics like junk and was a bit, derranged. He thought really hard into the motto "Life is a party" and he saw that children have the most fun and live all the time like life was, indeed, a party. So, he took some kids into a backroom where costumes were made and killed them inserting them into the costumes, he thought that.

Manager: "As they say, life is a party, and kids always seem to know how to live life like a party, and, I thought that the animatronics needed a bit of life and a bit of party..."

As (Y/n) was reading trough the article, she realized why Foxy was so... difderent, it appears that Foxy was actually already alive, a kid was already into the costume of Foxy (and aged with the costume.), also Foxy saw all those murders of kids, driving him slowly to sanity and soon, in hope that the pizzeria will be shut down, or for the little girl, (a.k.a you.), not to be stuffed into a custome, Foxy wanted to save her, but he ended up biting her frontal lobe.

Foxy was then badly beaten up by the manager and then he was put 'Out of order' meanwhile the other animatronics, Chica and Bonnie saw all this and they too went insane, for revemnge that is, when they saw what the Manager did to Foxy. Freddy found out lately and was the most affected since Foxy was like his brother, and soon Golden Freddy was created, which slowly dragged Freddy into the darkness and made him hunt and kill the Manager.

So, the pizzeria sort of stood strong but, the thing is, the animatronics could now move, and so, the new new manager hired Mike Schmid to protect and keep the animatronics in the pizzeria, so, he was some sort bait for the animatronics. Something to keep them in.

But, the thing is the animatronics didn't knew that there was a new new manager, until Chica found out, but kept it all to herself, that's why she doesn't quite attack you as much as the others and plans her strategy before actually attacking.