Special: " You can take me over!"

You were at your house with Foxy, your parents were out for some sort of buisness and you had the house all for yourself. You were all alone with Foxy playing scary games until you got bored.

You got up and got behind Foxy and just randomly started playing with his hair. He chuckled and got up facing you, he wraped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer to him so that you touched his body then he swaved slowly left and right to a ritm only he could hear.

Foxy kissed the top of your head and then got to your ear and started toying with it and biting it playfuly after that he went to your neck and startled sniffing it making you giggle. He pulled away from your neck and then he smashed his lips on your almost movie like perfect. He gained entrance pretty easely and then he let his tongue free in your mouth, he then he unbuttoned your shirt and you wrapped your legs around him.

Foxy took you to your bed and he took a place on the bed still holding you in his lap, he pulled you closer to him and then he started going to your neck and kissing it until he ended at your bra and your back was arched. He started bitting the bra and pulling on it until it broke and let your boobs jiggle free He then got his own T-shirt off and then started playing with your boobs, licking and sucking your right one and the left one was being rubbed softly making you moan.

He layed you on bed and got on top of you slipping your pants off revealing your pink undies that were sort of wet. He smirked at you and then he let you take his pants off, and when you did he pushed his body into yours making you moan louder feeling something push into you.

You kissed him with fiery passion and then he got your undies off while rubbing his tongue onto yours, you were now exposed and after a while so was he.

At first he rubbed his fingers on your woman hood making you moan and then he inserted a finger inside and started going in and out slowly getting more deeped and more speed.  You were moaning and saying his name silently until you felt something else enter you, and at first it hurt a bit but then it kinda felt good.

Foxy started pushing into you while rubbing you boobs and licking them, he got you pushed against the wall and then he started thrusting into you going deeped and faster with every moan, you grasped onto his back and then when you finally thought he was ready, because he filled you, he oushed deeper into you hitting your G-spot making you arch your back and scream loudly Foxy's name making him smirk. He gave thrusted into your g-spot until he got tired and let you relax and so did he.

You: "*pant* not... b-bad..."

And then you both fell asleep, and the next day you realized Foxy forgot to put a condom on ooopsies.

(=^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==

Ok, so, this is my first lemon ever, I hope you liked it and feel free to judge, it's my first time doing this type of thing and... yeah, I feel nervous.

^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^.^==^./==^.^==^.^)