➼ caleel harris

here is my first imagine skdkdk

"no caleel, please dont leave me" i whimpered grabbing his arm

"no, y/n i hate you, stay away from me" he yelled snatching my arm

"what did i do?" you said clueless

"it doesn't matter, never talk to me again" Caleel screamed closing the door

"i love you" I said softly...

"noo" i screamed shooting myself up, i immediately grabbed my phone and called caleel

"yes, y/n, it 3 am what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"i had...a bad dr...eam that you...left me alone" i broke down in tears.

"im coming over" and then i heard the beeping at the end signaling that he had hung up. if he was coming over I wasn't as worried because he lives three houses down from me. I hear a knock on the window and run to it and open it quietly.

"come in" i said still crying. he immediately hugged me hard

"y/n, it was just a dream I promise I'll never leave you you're my best friend and i love you" he said looking in my eyes.

"i love you too, Caleel, thanks for coming over " i said hugging him hard. we let go of each other after about a minute and went and layed down.

Caleel POV
i watched y/n lay in my arms and close her eyes. she looks so peaceful and I didn't want to bother her. her light snores caught my attention. i carefully picked her up off my chest and layed her on her plush pillow.

"no" she said grabbing my hand.

"where are you going" she said with her eyes fluttering.

"i have to go home before my parents realize im not there" i sighed.

"ok, bye Caleel" she said pulling the blanket up. i kissed her forehead.

"bye y/n, i love you"

"i love you too, bye" i climbed out the window thinking about my best friend