Chapter 5

Rosé turned off the television and said:

"Well we don't know for sure"

Jisoo shrugged and said:

"I'm going back to my room"

Rosé and Lisa wanted to stop her but they had no excuses to do so. They watched as Jisoo slowly walk back to her room then locked her door. Both of them exchanged glances, they sighed and cleaned up the plates.

Jisoo went to shower immediately. Showering always calms her down. She likes to adjust the water to 37 degrees. The warmth makes her felt as if she's softly embraced.

After coming out from the shower, Jisoo dried her hair and sat at the dressing table. She unlocked the last drawer and took out a book. It looked like a diary, it looked old but definitely not broken. She flipped through the pages and stopped at a new page.

Jisoo stared at the diary for some moment. Finally, she picked up the pen, she wrote the date and started writing.

A tear trickled down and landed on Jisoo's writing, it smeared the ink. Jisoo wiped her face and closed the book. She then placed the book back in the last drawer. Inside the drawer was filled with seventeen books with almost the same sizes. Each of them were at the size approximately like a iPad Mini and it was about 1.5cm thick. They were all locked in the third drawer of Jisoo's dressing table.

Jisoo locked the drawer and left the dressing table. She turned off the lights and went back to bed. As soon as she closed her eyes, flashbacks started playing in front of her eyes. Jennie. Her flashbacks were fulled of Jennie. It hurts, yet it heals.

'Will I finally meet you?' Jisoo asked, but there was no one there to give her an answer

Eventually, Jisoo slowly fell asleep. As is Jennie was right beside her, it was a good night for her.

Monday came soon. It was a big night for everyone who is in the entertainment industry in Korea. It was the first time such big event was held in Korea. Since Rosé and Lisa decided to stay over at Jisoo's place, they left to their own companies together that morning.

Jisoo's team was already all set up at her company. The stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists started their job. All Jisoo needed to do was to sit still for them to do their job easier.

Jisoo was really bored that she started blabbering with the staffs.

"Unnie I like your shirt, where did you buy it?" she asked the hairstylist

"It's just a plain white t, you can get it anywhere" the hairstylist replied

"Wow, did you change your hairstyle? You look good today!" she asked the makeup artist

"Uh no and thank you" the makeup artist replied

"Oppa, did you had your breakfast?" she asked the one of the staffs

"Not yet" he replied

"Oh no! That's bad, you should never skip breakfast. As we all know, breakfast is very important in our daily life because we have to get energy from there. Don't you think a nice breakfast always warms up our day? Maybe you can try having bananas-" before Jisoo could finish her speech about the importance of breakfast, her makeup artist shouted:

"Kim Jisoo! Can you stop moving your mouth!"

"Sorry" Jisoo sheepishly said

They had a break later while waiting for Jisoo's hair to be finished curled. After the break, the staffs continued their work. Not for long, the hair and face was done, but there was still some time, so Jisoo waited at the artist room while playing games on her phone.