Chapter 16

"You are not supposed to like someone when you didn't even know her for over three or four hours" Jennie folded her eyes and said

"Why not?" Irene asked

Jennie frowned and said:

"What do you know about her?"

Irene thought for a while and said:

"She's from Korea"

"And?" Jennie lifted her eyebrows and asked

"That's more than I need to know" Irene said

Jennie shook her head and was about to protest when Seulgi shouted:

"Everyone in your positions!"

Jennie turned to Irene and said:

"This is not over"

Irene ignored her and pushed her away while saying:

"Go go go, good luck!"

Jennie gave her a cold eye but didn't say anything anymore because she saw Jisoo walking towards the booth already.

It was just a simple booth, with no tools at all, but it wasn't needed since the spotlight would be on both the models. Jennie looked at Jisoo but Jisoo was avoiding her glances, she just lowered her head as if studying her shoes. Jennie's heart tighten at Jisoo's reaction but she forced the pain down and walked stealthily forwards.

Seulgi called the both of them and said:

"So just a reminder, the concept for this photo shooting is 'Queen To Queen', so both of you are like queens from different world but one day you met each other and have a 'finally I met someone who is as good as me' feeling"

Seulgi paused for a moment then asked:

"Clear?"

Both Jennie and Jisoo nodded their heads, Seulgi smiled and said:

"Good, we should start now"

She took a camera beside and said:

"First of all, we'll have a full shot, walk closer but turn your backs to each other"

Starting with their backs facing each other was a relief for them to avoid the awkward tension, they did as they were told and stood together.

"Nearer" Seulgi said

Both of them paused for a second but each moved nearer to each other.

Seulgi thought for a moment then said:

"Try sticking your backs together"

Both of them hesitated but Jisoo took the first move. She leaned a little backwards and their backs touched immediately. Even through the clothes, Jennie could fell Jisoo's warmth and her back tingled. Somehow, Jennie enjoyed the feeling.

Seulgi nodded her head and singled for them to posed. They did a few adjustments and shoot more pictures with that posture.

There were supposed to be two different shots. After the first shot, they changed into different outfits and makeup then they had a break. This time, both of them changed into red gowns. Jennie with a slighter darker tone of red and Jisoo with more of a bright red colour. Jennie's gown showed a big part of her back and Jisoo's gown was sleeveless. After retouching the makeup and their hairstyle they rested beside whereas Irene, So Min and Seulgi were looking through the pictures.

They were somehow sharing the same couch but there was an armrest between them, and a small board on it to put their drinks. The staffs over there passed both of them each a glass of water.