Rejected by the alpha Part 7

Matt's POV

It killed me but I finally was able to open my eyes a couple hours later. The first thing I saw was Mia laying on the chair next to me. Tears stained her cheeks my wolf whimpered at the sight of this. Then I saw a slap on her perfect face and growled who slapped her? I snarled and whispered. " Mia babe wake up. " Mia stirred and her eyes fluttered open and she gasped. "Matty!!!" she was about to jump on the bed when she stopped. " How could you be so stupid!!! Why the heck did you jump off? " She asked. " I couldn't live with out you " I said simply. " Don't you ever do that again!!" she climbed on the bed and wrapped my arms around her she fit perfectly. " what happened to your. cheek? " I asked. " nothing. " "tell me!" I said through gritted teeth. " Zack " she whispered. I snarled I'm gonna kill him! I was about to get up when she stopped me and shook her head no. The doctor walked in and was surprised that I was awake. "is there a surgery that could fix him? " Mia asked. " there is a 10 percent chance it will work. " I nodded "I want the surgery now. " I stated. The doctor nodded and nurses came in and took me to the ER I looked at Mia. " I love you Mia and always will. " " I love you too Matt. " I smiled and kissed her goodbye for now.?

.......

Dedicated to NessuhSharpe :(