Rejected by the alpha part 33

Mia's POV

The music begins and a tear streams down my face as I walk down the aisle with Matt's dad. We stop suddenly and I frown and look to see myself being handed to my dad. I frown and motion for Matt's dad to walk on the other side of me which he does. I smile and begin to walk again. When we reach the end I hug both of them. I take Matt's hand and smile. ' I love you I mouth to him ' I mouth to him. ' I love you too ' he mouths back. I smile and the wedding begins. It goes by quickly and before I know it he is asking I anyone objects our marriage. I look around and frown. Brittney is standing up glaring. " I object. " she sneers. I hold back a growl but Matt doesn't. " He souls be mine I should be the one marrying him. I deserve to be alpha female not her. " she growls. I frown and feel as tears stream down my face. She has to ruin the most perfect day of my life. Matt growled and let go o my hand and charged at her. " You witch!!!! You ruin everything you know how hard he worked on this. You know how much he wanted this to be perfect. " he snarls at her and pounces on her. Luke pulls him off looking hurt. He grabs Brittney and pulls her out of the room. I sigh and we continue. He mouths sorry and kisses my cheek and grabs my hand. We finally kiss and it was the most amazing kiss ever. I knew this would be the only person I would ever kiss and I would be with him forever.

............

Finally they are married :)