Rejected by tha alpha part 10

Matt's POV

I couldn't believe I had died it felt like I was in a deep sleep. When I saw my angel's face I was so happy. All of a sudden the door slammed open and Zack walked in. I pushed Mia behind me and growled viciously. " How are you alive!!?? You are supposed to be dead. " he screamed. Mia grabbed my shirt I knew she was feeling uneasy. I growled. " get out! " I snarled. " she is mine. " he hissed. " hand her over! " he said through gritted teeth. " over my dead body. " I said calmly I grabbed Mia's hand reassuringly. " You better watch your back because you cant protect her forever. " he said. I heard Mia whimper. " Get out now! " I hissed. Zack then smirked evilly and walked out. I let Mia climb back on me and wrapped my arms around her and took in her smell. All my anger seemed to dissapear. The doctor came in and told me I was free to leave whenever. Mia smiled and we walked out of my room towards my car. I saw a figure standing near and and stopped immediately. It was zack. I looked closer and saw he had a gun. " Mia get behind me!! " I hissed. She looked frozen In fear. " If I can't have her no one can. " He growled.

...............................

Dedicated to dangergirl26

At 200 reads and 20 votes I will update