Rejected by the alpha part 24

Matt's POV

We walk in the door and I'm being grabbed. I watch as Mia is being thrown backwards. I look in front of me to see who was doing this. And it is those guys who were holding me back at the fight. I snarl and lunge for one I grab him by the neck and snap his neck. I snarl. There are way more guys than I remember. I growl as I am grabbed and dragged into a room. I snarl and fight my hardest but there are to many of them. They tie me to a chair with celestial silver chains. I snarl. God this stuff burns. I snarl as I hear a scream from the living room. Right away I know it's Mia. I struggle even harder. " What the heck are you doing to her? " I snarl. " You just calm yourself and go with the flow. " a deep voice says. I snarl. " Never. I swear whoever is hurting her will die a slow and painful death and I will make sure of it. " I snarl. I hear a dark laugh and roll my eyes he is lucky I can't shift or he would be dead. I snarl at him. He punches me in the face and then everything goes black.

Mia's POV

I look around and don't see

Matt anywhere. " Matt? " I whisper. " Where are you Matt? " I cry. Then I see a Brittney walk in. I snarl. " What do you want and where is Matt? " I snarl. " Well if I remember correctly I won the fight for Matt so I'm here to claim my prize. And don't worry he is in safe hands. " She says. The thought of her taking my mate made me so angry I would kill anything. I was about to lunge for her when she said. " No, no, no if you hurt me I'll make sure they kill your precious mate. " She snarls. I growl. " You are evil. " I say sadly and fall to the floor. She kicks me in the ribs and I scream from the pain. I snarl. And before I know it I feel a pain that I know is Matt's and everything goes black.

.................................

When I get 2 comments telling me what you think will happen I will update.